PDA

View Full Version : Newest Mom and Brand New Kittens

kimlovescats
03-30-2003, 06:58 PM
Here is Lexie .... who delivered 3 kittens on Friday night (3/28) .... I was called and went to pick her up Saturday morning.
She is a very scared little momma .... but totally nonagressive.... I found out that she is also the mother to the 3 older kittens (tux, siamese mix and orange& white) that I rescued a few weeks ago! Bless her heart .... after these are weaned, Lexie's days of motherhood will be FINISHED!!! ;)

http://fluffandstuff.homestead.com/files/LexieAndKittens3_30_03.jpg

There are 2 creamy white kittens .... one of them looks like its ears may be chocolate pointed, hard to tell just yet. The 3rd baby looks sort of like an orangie.... but is a strange color .... more of a toffee color!

http://fluffandstuff.homestead.com/files/LexBaby1.jpg

http://fluffandstuff.homestead.com/files/LexBaby2.jpg

http://fluffandstuff.homestead.com/files/LexBaby3.jpg

NoahsMommy
03-30-2003, 07:05 PM
WHAT CUTIES!!!! God will never cease to amaze me....a tortie having two white kittens and an orangie?? How neat!! :D

You are such an angel to all these homeless kitties. Bless you!

Nomilynn
03-30-2003, 07:35 PM
AWWWW I wanna foster kittens!!! :)

moosmom
03-30-2003, 07:35 PM
Kim,

What beauties! And mama is gorgeous. Are you anywhere near Michigan??? I was thinking about getting an orange kitty. :D I miss Casey. :(

bluekat
03-30-2003, 07:40 PM
Awwwww........they are soooo cute! I want one!

luckies4me
03-30-2003, 07:46 PM
Aw what precious babies they are. :D Ijust adore little furballs. Thanks for sharing!

Vermontcat
03-30-2003, 07:57 PM
Oh Kim! You must be in Kitten Heaven now with these 3 and the other 4!:D
Do you think that these kittens are meezer mixes that will develop darker points?
Keep posting photos of all of your kittens! I love what you do, you are the greatest!:D
Serious Cuteness Overload at your house!;)

jenluckenbach
03-30-2003, 08:25 PM
OK, that does it!!!!! I MUST have one of those white kitties!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kimlovescats
03-30-2003, 08:28 PM
Yes, Vermont, I think those two may very well be meezer mixes!
I live in Tennessee ..... wish some Pet Talkers were closer to me!

BOO HOO!!!

Steffi N
03-30-2003, 08:52 PM
Oh what fluffadorables. My heart goes out to Lexie, she just looks so frightened, like she hasn't realized yet that she is safe.
How are Spencer, Russell and Boots, her older kittens, doing?

kimlovescats
03-30-2003, 09:32 PM
Steff.... actually Russell was adopted by a really nice family just last night .... and even better, they live just a couple of streets over from my house, So I can keep up with him!!!! :D

Steffi N
03-30-2003, 10:19 PM
I'm glad to hear Russell has a new home. Please keep us up to date. Thanks :)

krazyaboutkatz
03-30-2003, 11:13 PM
These kittens are sooooo cute!!:D Thanks for sharing their pics. I'm so glad that you're able to foster them. :)

rg_girlca
03-30-2003, 11:53 PM
AWWWWW more little kitty pictures. Sooo adorable. I know you've heard this a million times already kimlovescats, but bless you for the great job that you are doing for these precious furbabies. I know it must be hard work for you taking in all these strays and then trying to find homes for them, especially the adults. But it must be so rewarding to you also, knowing you are making a big difference in their lives.

CathyBogart
03-31-2003, 12:01 AM
Please send Lexie my way once her kittens are weaned! ^_^

Ally Cat's Mommy
03-31-2003, 12:27 AM
Kim,

Words can't express the admiration I feel for the amount of time and effort you put into these little kitties! You make such a difference in their lives - you are a truly special person and I hope that you are blessed in return!
Best Wishes
Julie

Barbara
03-31-2003, 02:09 AM
Awwwwww what cuties. These promise to be very special and beautiful. And now they are so sweet I am melting here:) :) :)

03-31-2003, 06:11 AM
Thank you so much for posting these pics of Lexie and her kittens!! they are all so adorable!!

moosmom
03-31-2003, 06:36 AM
Kim,

I'm sorry I don't live closer. I am in LOOOOOVE with that little orange kitty.

Of course Naomi, being the evil ;) one, went onto Petfinder.com and located an orange kitty. I did put in an application for one but I'm not sure how far away in Ohio they are. I'll let you know the outcome.

If it falls through, I might just take a stroll to the Michigan Humane Society and find a pre-owned kitty that needs a home.

It is Naomi's mission to come up with a name though.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-01-2003, 05:13 PM
All right, all right! I give!!! I'm just going to have to find a place of my own because one of these days I'm not going to be able to resist these sweetie pies and Terry's going to kick me out! (just kidding of course) ;) :D

I like the little buff one, but the whities are really cute too. Kim, you are amazing to take in all these cats and kittens. I envy you the cuteness, but I'm sure it's a lot of hard work too. Keep up the good work, and please keep sending all the wonderful pictures. :D

kimlovescats
04-01-2003, 05:22 PM
Just wanted to say a big "thanks" to everyone for the support and nice comments. I love what I do, and feel it was my "calling in life". I just wish I could save more, and that it were easier to find homes for the "older" ones! We need more people like the nice people of Pet Talk living closer to me!!!! ;) :)

slick
04-01-2003, 05:33 PM
To quote someone else in another thread (can't remember who??)

....must....stop.....hugging....monitor

but in my case is kissing monitor. What cute little fluffballs and so lucky that they have someone like you in their lives. Bless you.

catmandu
04-05-2003, 09:52 AM
I wish that I could adopt Lexie , as she looks so much like my Little Cat Angel Pouncer! Bless you for helping the little ones.:D :D :D :D