PDA

View Full Version : hopefully....

Jessica12345
03-30-2003, 03:50 PM
we were thinking of getting a new pup!:eek: :) but its only *thinking* of getting one.

anyway... we contacted the aspca and told them to let us know when they either get a cavalier king charles spaniel or a pomeranian. I am very excited, but am trying not to get my hopes up to high because i know how my parents can be about getting a new pet.:rolleyes:

:) wish me luck... :p

primabella
03-30-2003, 05:35 PM
How exciting! Keep us updated and good luck! :)

lovemyshiba
03-30-2003, 05:39 PM
Another playmate for Jordan and Jewels?? Sounds great!! I'm happy to hear that you are going to try to get one from the ASPCA--check petfinder, you may just find one tonight!!

Or, you could always go to the SPCA, and maybe there will be someone there dumping their pup off and driving away:mad:

Cookiebaker
03-30-2003, 05:41 PM
Oh Good Luck on finding the perfect pup!!

The girls I used to babysit for have a Cavalier King Charles...and he is one of the best dogs I have ever met. Very calm, and beautiful!!!

Jessica12345
03-30-2003, 06:06 PM
thanks! :)

I know... I just adore cavaliers!:D

just remember that this is a might.... my parents are really strict about getting a new dog...:rolleyes:

Tina
03-30-2003, 06:43 PM
Good luck!:D Hope that you find the right pup for you:) Please keep us updated!

popcornbird
03-31-2003, 01:41 AM
I thought you were convincing them to get you a new tiel? :confused: So you're going to get a new bird AND a dog? How cool! :cool:

Jessica12345
03-31-2003, 06:32 AM
no, no, they said I could not get a bird for several reasons. and if we get a bird it has to be a mate for tiki. and i dont think we should breed her so I asked for a dog instead:p

anyway..... we will probibly be getting some kind of animal soon:rolleyes: lol

no call yet back from the aspca. but they say they get poms a lot.....:)