PDA

View Full Version : The perfect thing to Happiness....

iceyshiver21
03-30-2003, 01:13 PM
What do you do when your down?? I get out my hidden bag of choco stars, mack a box of choc pudding and light a candle bring it all up to my bath and sit there.

Barbara
03-30-2003, 01:21 PM
I take a bath with something that smells well and then go to bed with a glass of red wine and a new detective novel. And I hope the cats join me and do their job: powerhealing:)

Dogz
03-30-2003, 01:42 PM
I run to my furry friends for a hug! That always does the trick for me!

Aspen and Misty
03-30-2003, 02:01 PM
I go crawl in my nice warm bed and listen to music on my portable cd player. Or I go sit in the bath tub and write, it helps to releave all my emotions.

Ash :D

Cookiebaker
03-30-2003, 02:43 PM
Hmmmm...when I'm down, I turn into a crabapple. :eek:

Seriously, though, to relieve stress, I like to be by myself and surf the web (READ: PETTALK!!). Write email, or call a friend. Take Malone down the trail for a long walk. That usually gets me out of the slump.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
03-30-2003, 02:55 PM
Depends, if its something that really ticks me off, crying helps, but the animals really do it for me. My cat can tell when I am sad, so she lays by me. I like to read, and mostly be by myself when I'm sad. The kitties have an exception though. I love my babies. If I'm upset at my family, I'll go and play my guitar really loud, mostly just to get them angry, and then that kind of makes things better, ya know?
~ILMAG

oodlesofpoodles
03-30-2003, 03:01 PM
Go Shopping or watch an old movie with all my fur babies.

NoahsMommy
03-30-2003, 03:13 PM
Usually taking a bath, while eating some type of chocolate. Reading is helpful, but if I'm really upset, the cats are the only thing that makes life all better.

I truly love and am greatful to God for bringing such wonderful stress relievers into my life.

primabella
03-30-2003, 05:40 PM
I'll write an e-mail to a friend and vent, hug Mickey, or listen to some music. Of course, PT always helps ;)

moosmom
03-30-2003, 07:23 PM
I truly love and am greatful to God for bringing such wonderful stress relievers into my life.

Naomi, you said it all! My cats have gotten me through some really rough times. I don't know how I got along so long without them.

I also try to count my blessings. God has really looked out for me.

weiner_teddy
03-30-2003, 07:45 PM
I play with my doxie "Teddy", he likes to play ball and he acts so cute, he always makes my laugh because if I don't throw him his ball right away, he sits up on his butt and whines until you throw it for him!

Rottieluver45
03-30-2003, 08:02 PM
Most of the time I come to Pet Talk!

Nomilynn
03-30-2003, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by moosmom
Naomi, you said it all! My cats have gotten me through some really rough times. I don't know how I got along so long without them.

I also try to count my blessings. God has really looked out for me.

I wish I could take credit for Kelly's words, but I can't ;) hehehehe

My cats are the only stress reliever that actually works :) They are my contstant companions, and they make every day brighter :)

gkristian
03-31-2003, 05:14 AM
usually spend let my dog in my bedroom, we both get on the bed and i read and he falls asleep

03-31-2003, 05:41 AM
Originally posted by Nomilynn
My cats are the only stress reliever that actually works :) They are my contstant companions, and they make every day brighter :)

this is the perfect description for me too, Naomi!!!

Kfamr
03-31-2003, 05:44 AM
Normally there's nothing to make me happy besides crying it out. I go in my room with the pups and cry myself to sleep... When i get up my eyes are normally puffy from crying but my tears are all away.:)

anna_66
03-31-2003, 02:25 PM
The one thing that will make me smile when nothing else will........
my doggies:D I'll get in the floor & play, love around and cuddle with them. I always feel so much better after a few doggie kisses and nuzzles:)