PDA

View Full Version : Rattie games

Aspen and Misty
03-30-2003, 12:21 PM
What kind of games do you play with your ratties?

My rats love to be put in a large towel on my lap. They love to find new ways to get out and find all the cubby holes and stuff. So what kind of games do you and your rats play?

Ash

CathyBogart
03-30-2003, 12:35 PM
Chloe and I play hide and seek with whatever is on my bed during playtime. ^_^

Aspen and Misty
03-30-2003, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by WolfChan
Chloe and I play hide and seek with whatever is on my bed during playtime. ^_^

How do you play this??

:D Ash :D

Desert Arabian
03-30-2003, 01:17 PM
We play tag, hide and seek, and I build mazes for them to go through. I time them to see who is the fastest.

Fred, Oscar, and I play chase the fingers. I run my fingers around in the cage, like a little person running, and fling bedding at them. They get all zippy and crazy, and "attack" my fingers.

luckies4me
03-30-2003, 01:28 PM
The boys love to play tag in their cage. Especially Meeko, he'll get so excited and they'll all start bouncing around and then chase eachother. It is so funny. My girls don't do that though.

One of their favorite things to do is pull things through the bars, so I will put some paper towels on top of the cage for them to pull and shred. They also love toilet paper tubes that I seal and put treats in them, sort of like a pinata.

They also like to play Peek a Boo. You can throw a towel over their head and then take it off and they chase you. Meeko likes to terrorize the cats, he'll chase Mystic and Cheetah around lol.

They have their solid wheel to run in, their hammocks and Funnels, play tubes and mazes. I just started them all on agility, but so far the girls are the only ones intersted. Meeko and the rest of the boys are too lazy to want to climb stairs and ropes and do teeter totters lol.

They LOVE parrot toys to climb on and chew and to go outside for some sun and a romp in the grass on their leash. :)

Aspen and Misty
03-30-2003, 01:57 PM
Thanx! I just love hearign about all the games you play with your rats!! Sooo cute!

Ash :D

wolfsoul
03-30-2003, 06:45 PM
I like to take this old wand and I put it through the bars of Frisco's cage and he goes nuts! :D
I've tried all the other games, but they don't like those ones lol...They just like to do stuff on their own...

CathyBogart
03-30-2003, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by Aspen and Misty
How do you play this??

I usually leave pile of pillows out as well as my down comforter. She is remarkably good at running around underneath all the stuff without the surface of it moving, so I have to try and find her. She always gets a yogie when I do though, so finding her isn't too hard. :)

Desert Arabian
03-30-2003, 08:32 PM
Wolfchan- you mentioned a down comforter. You wanna hear a funny story? I had a baby blue goose down comforter, which I got for Christmas. Well, as usual, the rats burrowed under it and were having a ball under there, while I cleaned the cage. When I got done, I flung the comforter into the air and feathers went EVERYWHERE! The little s***s chewed three huge holes in the blanket. Ma sewed it holes back up, and I am still finding little feathers all over the place. UGH!

:D :p :D :p :rolleyes: