PDA

View Full Version : I cant beleive it!

HoRsELUvR
03-30-2003, 08:41 AM
Its spring here, and it was really starting to look like it too.Then, after a really warm day, I wake up and there's snow on the ground!What the heck?!this is so bizarre.

iceyshiver21
03-30-2003, 08:51 AM
yesterday It started to SNOW!! Not alot but just alittle. But still I was like the? Now today its kinda nice out for being 8o 'clock in the morning. AHH!! Thats Minnesota for ya.

Aspen and Misty
03-30-2003, 09:21 AM
Ahh yes, the joys of spring! I wish it was spring here today, yesterday it was so nice you could go swimming :eek: now, I need to go otuside with my shovel and snow boots and shovel the sidewalks :rolleyes: GREAT.

Ash

RockyRoad
03-30-2003, 09:49 AM
We're supposed to have some snow tonight. Odd, because last night we had a big thunderstorm. Oh well, it doesn't bother me either way...it's not like I'm gunna get off the computer chair anytime soon. ;)

Riku
03-30-2003, 11:55 AM
OMG I know....WHERE'S MY WARM WEATHER??? Enough of this snow, ice, cold, damp stuff....

HoRsELUvR
03-31-2003, 03:33 PM
I see i'm not the only one.Also, today it started snowing and it was very sunny!it was snowing hard too!this is weird.I hope we get soke warmer weather soon.