PDA

View Full Version : Livvy's Anniversary...

AmberLee
03-30-2003, 04:59 AM
Livvy came to live with us two years ago this weekend.

We have been celebrating. Two thirds of us have guzzled CatSip, batted at bubbles, and rolled in catnip. A different two thirds of us have had a snuggle session with smootchies, scritchies, and a tummy rub. All three indulged in smoked oysters and a mid-day nap on the big bed.

Here is hoping that you are having a good weekend, too.

:D :cool: :D

03-30-2003, 06:06 AM
http://www.cindydrew.com/cats/free/Animation11.gif

Happy anniversary Livvy !!!
Have fun!:D :D

Barbara
03-30-2003, 06:17 AM
Sounds like a wonderful cat party.
Lut I wonder where you get all your graphics from. This is too cute:)

Edwina's Secretary
03-30-2003, 11:00 AM
What a wonderful celebration of a wonderous day!!!!!

Congratulations Livvy....here's to a thousand more.

tatsxxx11
03-30-2003, 11:35 AM
Oh Livvy, sweet Livvy!!! Could it really be that two years have passed since your Mommy sent me an invitation to check out your photo album?? Well, it was love at first sight, and not just for me!:rolleyes: Since then, you have become like family for me and my insatiable Oliver!!:) Of course, he's simply impossible to deal with; just the mere mention of your name makes his little heart go pitter patter! Let it be known that a BIG celebration will ensue shortly in your honor!! Though I'm sure a few tears will be shed by "his Romeo-ness" as his Livvy will not be in attendence! Congratulations to you dear, sweet Livvy!! Love, Aunt Sandra....Oh, Oliver would like to say a few words...

Dear Olivia, my Jewel-iette! If only I could have been there to share in your celebration and revelry! What I wouldn't have given to nibble on a tasty morsel of plump and juicy oyster and snuggle in the big bed with my furry treasure. You KNOW what those oysters do to me!!:eek: (Remember our night at the Plaza... our midnight repast of sinful delights???) I hope, my beloved, that you know I am there with you in spirit! I kneel on bended paw each night as I say my kitty prayers, and give thanks that the fates conspired to bring you into my life! Snuggles and nuzzles and headbumpies to my beautiful Jewel-iette, my beloved, my one and only! In deep and abiding love, your Knight in Furry Armor, your Oliver!

NoahsMommy
03-30-2003, 02:05 PM
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY SWEET LIVVY!!!!

jenluckenbach
03-30-2003, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by AmberLee
. Two thirds of us have guzzled CatSip, batted at bubbles, and rolled in catnip.
Cassie, didn't Livvy and mommy allow you to play too?!?!!;)
j/k

Happy Anniversary to you Livvy, and many, many more!!!

AmberLee
03-30-2003, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by jenluckenbach
Cassie, didn't Livvy and mommy allow you to play too?!?!!

I had LOTS of fun playin. I am very good at getting bubbles. And I chased a spider, too. Mommy didn't know it was in honor of Livvy though so she left it out of her party story. And the snoozy was nice, too. Thank you for thinking of me.

Cassy

AmberLee
03-30-2003, 03:49 PM
Psst -- Oliver, is your Meowmy listening? I can't come see you for my birfday 11 April likes I said. Does Easter work for you, too? My Meowmy will be havin her hands full then and I can slinkies away easier.

Are we still on for St. Louis? I love the thought of long nights wif you on a riverboat ... seeing stars ... munching fishies ... licking your ears... Sigh.

I is a widdle worried though. Is your bruvver well enough to be left alone for a weekend? I know youse been his devoted nurse. I can give up our time together for Mr. B's sake, but still hope to see you, too. Would it be easier if we wan-day-voud-ed closer to your home?

A heart-sick Jeweliette, a pining for her knight in fuzzy armor,

Livvy wivvy

krazyaboutkatz
03-30-2003, 04:15 PM
HAPPY 2nd ANNIVERSARY LIVVY!!! It sure sounds like your mommy is spoiling both you and your brother Cassy. :) I hope you have many many more to come. In honor of your anniversary I'm posting a few pictures of you in case people don't know how gorgeous you really are.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid36/p0099404124316537d49d17e5f575bc73/fd2227ff.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid36/pf245bb286a1659afbcf98c886c9759bb/fd22249b.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid36/peecb61e842ea01a2da57ab44d572fa60/fd2223e6.jpg

It looks like Livvy is also ready for Spring. :)

momoffuzzyfaces
03-30-2003, 04:35 PM
HAPPY ANNIVERSAYR LIVVY!!!
Sounds like you are having a fun day!!!:D

Miss Meow
03-30-2003, 05:22 PM
Happy anniversary Livvy! Here's to many more! Sounds like all three of you are having a wonderful day :)

AmberLee
03-30-2003, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by krazyaboutkatz
In honor of your anniversary I'm posting a few pictures of you in case people don't know how gorgeous you really are.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid36/p0099404124316537d49d17e5f575bc73/fd2227ff.jpg

Thank you for posting pictures of me, Aunt Tracey! Meowmy says thank you, too! She was looking for pictures of me earlier and couldn't find em. So thanks big bunches!

Livvy

P.S. I'm turning 4 in a couple weeks. Meowmy says I don't look a day over two, but I worry and all -- she loves me and her eyesight isn't all that good, if you get my drift. Do you think I'm getting less fluffy?

kimlovescats
03-30-2003, 05:55 PM
Happy Anniversary Livvy!!! Sounds like you had a wonderful celebration!:D

marysmerrycats
03-30-2003, 11:27 PM
Happy Anniversery sweet kitty cat!

AmberLee
03-31-2003, 05:57 PM
Thank you, everybody. We had a wonderful celebration!

Logan
03-31-2003, 06:53 PM
I missed this, Pauline!!! What a wonderful way to celebrate.....naps and oysters. Sounds like my kind of fun!!! :)

Happy "Gotcha" Day, Livvy!!! :)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-01-2003, 10:58 AM
I missed this too. :( Sounds like you all had a wonderful day. :) Happy anniversary, sweet Livvy! :)