Pilot Candidate
Princess Mononoke

and lots more I can't remember

iceyshiver21
03-29-2003, 09:01 PM
I like Princess Mononoke.

Crikit
03-29-2003, 09:03 PM
Ahhh a fellow Otaku ;) I love anime...next to my dogs and agility it's my fave addiction :D

I'm big in to Marmalade Boy, Fusihigi Yugi, Trigun, Chobits, Sailor Moon (yes I will admit to that one, but I will only watch the subs) Ranma 1/2, Love Hina, Princess Mononoke. Inu-yasha, I've only seen a couple of eps of that one but from what I've seen I like it.

There's more I just can't remember them right now.

Oh and Dragon Half...hehehehehe it's so funny.

Riku
03-29-2003, 09:05 PM
Sweet. OH yeah! I forgot Trigun and Dragon Knights and Chobits!!

Crikit
03-29-2003, 09:08 PM
How can you forget Trigun...especially when Vash is sooo cool.:)

Riku
03-29-2003, 09:09 PM
I know!! *smacks self on the head* Vash is not only cool but hot!! (Not as hot as Riku though....of course)

Crikit
03-29-2003, 09:13 PM
Yes hot very hot...well as long as he keeps his shirt on that is.

Riku
03-29-2003, 09:21 PM
LOL!! I have only seen the forst four episodes though :(

Crikit
03-29-2003, 09:27 PM
I highly recommend seeing the rest of the series, it just gets better and better as it goes on...though they never do explain the cat.

Riku
03-29-2003, 09:29 PM
lol!! I know, but the cat is just like the signature of Trigun! And I'm going to get the rest as soon as I get some money

Crikit
03-29-2003, 09:33 PM
That's actualyy is going to be my next pruchase of anime. the Trigun boxset...well I think it is, haven't really decided yet. Might break down and by the love hina series instead...or Kenshin.

slleipnir
03-29-2003, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by Riku
I LOVE ANIME!! Anyone else do? And if you do, what anime? I like:

InuYasha
Cowboy Bebop
Yu Yu Hakusho
Ah! My Goddess the Movie
Dragon Half
Gundress
Akira
X
Pilot Candidate
Princess Mononoke

and lots more I can't remember

Yeah I love it too :D
I've watched some Cowboy Bebop, it was pretty good..dragon half, I loved that LOL, princess mononoke was awesome too..did you see the new one out by that maker? Spiritied Away? I really want to see it but we're not getting it here! :[ Hm..Evangellion (sure I spelt it wrong) Golden Boy is so funny..but kinda..er..yeah..I wanna see My Neighbor Totoro too..lol ok ill shut up :x sorry lmao

Riku
03-29-2003, 09:34 PM
I still have yet to see Kenshin....but I'm gonna see it this monday.

slleipnir
03-29-2003, 09:38 PM
BTW: do you play Kingdom Hearts? -thinks thats where Riku is from- I own it but I only got so far before my bro stole the PS lol

Riku
03-29-2003, 09:41 PM
I'm going to see Spirited away. And yes Riku is from Kingdom Hearts: THE BEST GAME IN THE WORLD!! lol....

Crikit
03-29-2003, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by slleipnir
Yeah I love it too :D
I've watched some Cowboy Bebop, it was pretty good..dragon half, I loved that LOL, princess mononoke was awesome too..did you see the new one out by that maker? Spiritied Away? I really want to see it but we're not getting it here! :[ Hm..Evangellion (sure I spelt it wrong) Golden Boy is so funny..but kinda..er..yeah..I wanna see My Neighbor Totoro too..lol ok ill shut up :x sorry lmao

If I remember correctly from the mags at work Spirited Away is going to be released sometime in April on DVD, as well as Kiki's delivery service and Lupata Castle in the sky.

slleipnir
03-29-2003, 09:47 PM
It says on the commersials that its now playing? Guess just some places

Crikit
03-29-2003, 09:50 PM
They rereleased it in some markets I think becuase it one the oscar for best animated film. I'm hoping that it doesn't get pushed back for release because of that. I really want to see it.

wolfsoul
03-29-2003, 09:52 PM
Most of my friends are obsessed with anime! :eek: I like a some of it..
Don't make fun of me, but I love Sailor moon! :o It's so cute! But it's alright cuz I know guys who are older than me who like it lol..
And I love Princess Mononoke..It's my friend's favourite movie. That's about the extent of my anime likings...I don't know alot of them...
But I hate digimon, gundam wing, dragon ball, escaflowne, and a few more lol.
I used to like pokemon (alright, I was obsessed :rolleyes: ) until they started adding more pokemon and it got too confusing and now I hate the show lol...I probably quit my obsession in about grade 7 or 8...But I'm keeping my collection just incase it's worth something one day :D

Crikit
03-29-2003, 09:55 PM
Escaflowne is good in th original japanese. They just did a really bad job dubbing it, which is the case with most of the animes now...like Sailor Moon...which I to like but only subbed, can't stand the voices they used.

Riku
03-29-2003, 09:59 PM
DBZ is really stupid and repetative...they have 5 episodes for one battle!

slleipnir
03-29-2003, 10:14 PM
My friend loves Sailor Moon also..I use to watch it but I duno I stopped..lol..I use to watch DBZ too, but yeah it takes soooooooooooo long for anything ot happen, its almost as bad a Passions which takes like 3 months for osmething ot happen..lol

I used to love the show when I was a kid called "Samauri Pizza Cats" lmao I'd so watch it if they replayed them :rolleyes:

wolfsoul
03-29-2003, 10:17 PM
Yes, I know, I don't like it...my friend really likes it though...she also really likes Gundam wing...
I know a girl who almost killed herself when they took Gundam Wing off the air...:eek: Her entire room was FILLED with posters and pictures of Duo, and when they cancelled the show, she ripped every single last pic down and cried for weeks...:eek: She almost commit suicide...eep...Then they put it back on the air :rolleyes: Amazingly after my friend sent in many threats :rolleyes:
Another anime show I hate, Hamtaro. Some of my friends love it and watch it every morning, but I can't stand it lol...

slleipnir
03-29-2003, 10:19 PM
lol, thats kinda scary..I kinda like Gundam Wing, I watched the 1st series and liked it but I dont like the later stuff..Ive watched Hamtaro once, only because it was cute lmao

Crikit
samuari pizza cats...heheh they were great.

wolfsoul
Originally posted by slleipnir

I used to love the show when I was a kid called "Samauri Pizza Cats" lmao I'd so watch it if they replayed them :rolleyes:

I used to watch that when I was little! So did my friends! :D :eek: I wish they would put it back on so I could remember what it was like :( I wish they would put on all the shows I used to watch and love :(

Riku
03-29-2003, 10:20 PM
They should mix Cowboy Bebop and Hamtaro together MUWAHAHAHAAHHAA!! Or Trigun and Hamtaro....befun to watch the Hamsters get beaten by Spike or someone

The Cat Factory
03-30-2003, 02:56 AM
Ummm...I guess Street Fighter and Dragonball Z are my favorite :)

neko1
03-30-2003, 06:49 AM
Holy crap how could I have missed this thread?!
I love anime!!! And so does my fiance and all of our friends;)

Lovin Inu Yasha- watch it on cartoon network everyday.
Also love fushigi yugi, trigun, yu yu hakusho, love hina, ranma 1/2, and of course tenchi (muyo and universe- but i hate the tenchi in tokyo cause the animation sucks)

wolfsoul
03-30-2003, 03:11 PM
I thought that you might like anime lol...I noticed that two of your kitties have japanese names :D

Crikit
03-30-2003, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by neko1
Also love fushigi yugi, trigun, yu yu hakusho, love hina, ranma 1/2, and of course tenchi (muyo and universe- but i hate the tenchi in tokyo cause the animation sucks)

Great minds think alike obviously ;) Let me guess your Tama is named after either the cat from FY or from Tamahome himself.

neko1
03-30-2003, 06:39 PM
You guessed it!! He's the cat from fy!!!:) ;) :p

Crikit
03-30-2003, 07:36 PM
Cute....we must really have great minds, 'cause my Tama is sort of named from FY as well. Only he's more named after Tamahome, and he's a dog, but still.

slleipnir
03-31-2003, 06:27 AM
.hack is cool, I just watched it last night..and Jungle Wa Itsumo or whatever its called is really funny lol

green_chameleon_girl
04-28-2003, 08:50 PM
I draw anime:D not the gross stuff though. I draw manga and chibi..i also like to draw little ANIMALS! I cant spend hours drawing!