PDA

View Full Version : Just wondering......

bluekat
03-29-2003, 04:15 PM
I go on the Internet practically everyday now, and I'm usually on for about one to two hours. Is that a lot? I'm just wondering, how long do you spend each day on the net?

Kfamr
03-29-2003, 04:45 PM
Ummm... No. that's not even enough lol. Almost all day for me :p

iceyshiver21
03-29-2003, 05:19 PM
I spent about six hours on the week days and about 2 on the weekends depends on the weather, and right now its snowing! Otherwise I walk my pups and play with them, or other things with my pets.

primabella
03-29-2003, 07:54 PM
I spend a lot more time than that. My dad is always shouting at me because I "stay on too long", but I love the computer. I get insulted when people insult it..:p It was having printer problems today and my sister called it a "stupid machine" I was like :eek: Hehe..okay, well..not that serious but yeah...;)

HoRsELUvR
03-29-2003, 08:36 PM
I dont spend alot of time on line at one time because my dad doesnt like me too,but i know tons of people who are online all the time,so you are normal.

Riku
03-29-2003, 08:36 PM
Alot? MY LIFE is online! lol...I usually stay up until 3:3am online from the time I wake up or the time I get back from school

Dakota's Mommy
04-03-2003, 02:39 PM
Way too long because I don't have much else to do at work. It's not like I take time out of my life at home much anymore to get on the computer, let alone online. However, we've got lots of down time at work which I spend most of online. Most people I work with spend a lot of time playing games on line. Thank goodness for this site. Keeps me pretty busy a lot of days! Now you see why I post so much, LOL.

ramanth
04-03-2003, 02:45 PM
I'm too embarressed to say. :o :D

oh okay....

I work from 9 to 5 and am on the computer most of that time.

Paul
04-03-2003, 03:17 PM
   I am not on the Internet all the time because I go to sleep once a day. When you are afraid to go to sleep because you will be offline then it is time to worry.

Paul

lynnestankard
04-03-2003, 04:13 PM
Paul - He He He He!!!!! :eek: :D :eek:

Lynne

iceyshiver21
04-03-2003, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by Paul
   I am not on the Internet all the time because I go to sleep once a day. When you are afraid to go to sleep because you will be offline then it is time to worry.

Paul

HAHAHA!! I think I have done that at least once.....ok Lets put it this way....if im home Im onlline.

Dogz
04-03-2003, 05:08 PM
bluekat,
I spend about that much time on the internet, and you heard everyone else! So don't worry, be happy!