PDA

View Full Version : Going to be gone for a little bit

aly
03-29-2003, 03:57 PM
Hi guys,

Just didn't want anyone to worry if I disappear. It should hopefully only be for a week or two. This week has been awful and I need to take a breather from everything. My grandmother died, I broke up with my bf, and I'm in the middle of moving. I will be back on as soon as I can get my cable hooked up in the new place. I'm flying out to Michigan late tonight. My babies will all be scattered among friend's houses. I made sure they're all going to places where they feel comfortable and happy. Peka will be in a house with 6 other dogs. The woman is great though and will take excellent care of her. Lolly is going to stay with my sister's roommates who have no other pets so she'll be fine. Reece is going to stay with his girlfriend Carmen and her daddy who is my good friend. Shiloh will be checked on by my cousin then my mom will come get her when she flies back in from Michigan. Shiloh will only have to spend one night alone but I'm so nervous because she's never slept by herself before :( :( I can't trust anyone to take her at their house though. My cousin said she'd watch a movie over here to give Shiloh company... then my mom will be here the next day.

Aspen and Misty
03-29-2003, 04:00 PM
I'm so sorry to hear of all your troubles. Hopefully thigns will be getting better for you soon. Good luck with the move! We'll miss you while you aren't here and we want lots of pictures and stories when you get back!

Ash

Cookiebaker
03-29-2003, 04:01 PM
We'll miss ya!! Hope you can find peace & serenity among chaos, and hurry back when you are up to it! :)

Pam
03-29-2003, 04:18 PM
Aly, they say the four biggest stresses anyone can go through are loss of a loved one, divorce, moving or job change. You are sort of dealing with 3 out of 4 all at once (breaking up with a bf could sort of go along with the divorce thing). I hope that the days ahead get a little easier for you. We will miss you but will look forward to you coming back when you can. {{{hugs}}}

iceyshiver21
03-29-2003, 04:19 PM
We'll miss you!!

Nomilynn
03-29-2003, 04:21 PM
Aly as you know I'm always here for support. Call me if you need ANYTHING!!!!

God Bless

zippy-kat
03-29-2003, 06:02 PM
Aly, you know you can always come to us for support. So sorry to hear of all your losses. :(

{{Take care and if you need anything, let me know.}}

jenluckenbach
03-29-2003, 06:11 PM
Hurry back! I hope your move goes smoothly. I am very sorry about your losses. Take care.

KYS
03-29-2003, 07:21 PM
When it rains it pours! :(

Take good care of yourself,
I will miss you, and will be looking
forward in your return.

primabella
03-29-2003, 07:59 PM
Sorry about all your porblems. I hope everything works out fine and we see you back here soon! Take care of yourself & Good luck! :D

lovemyshiba
03-29-2003, 10:20 PM
Aly, I am so sorry to hear about all of this. It sounds like you've had a pretty rough few days, and I am very sorry about your grandmother. About the moving and the boyfriend--it will be tough, but you do have your pets to be with you no matter where you go!!!
Hope to hear from you soon, take care of yourself, and let me know if you need anything.

Karen
03-29-2003, 11:02 PM
Dear, dear Aly, you take care of yourself for a little while, okay? We both know you forget sometimes that YOU are important, too. Have a nice time in Michigan, all things considered. It is a sad, stressful time for you, and we are all sending you good, strong, stress-relieving hugs. If your plane accidentally lands in Massachusetts instead of Michigan, I bet Miss Hoppy would give you a bunny snuggle, too!

Remember, take care of yourself! You're the only you your animals have!

Find some peace, and come back to us when you can.

shais_mom
03-29-2003, 11:07 PM
Prayers are with you Aly, Call or email if you need anything. {{{hugs}}}

gkristian
03-29-2003, 11:16 PM
Sorry about your problems. Hope it al works out for you and hope to see you back here soon. Take care and good luck.

Miss Meow
03-29-2003, 11:27 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about your grandma and your breakup. All the best for a smooth move and hope you can get your fur family all together again soon :)

wolf_Q
03-30-2003, 12:10 AM
Aly, I know what a hard time this is for. I'm so sorry to hear about everything. :( Please know that you can always come to us for support. {{hugs}}

krazyaboutkatz
03-30-2003, 01:07 AM
Aly, I'm so sorry to hear that you're having so many problems right now. :( I sure hope that everything will work out for you. Please try to relax and take care of yourself. Come back when the time is right for you. We'll miss you. {{{HUGS}}}

NoahsMommy
03-30-2003, 04:32 AM
Aly,
I'm sorry to hear that things just keep getting worse. You know...guys can be such jerks...he didn't deserve someone whose heart is as big as yours....

Take care and PM or email me if you need anything.

God Bless.

Love, Kelly

Stenograsaurus
03-30-2003, 02:37 PM
Aly, I am so sorry to hear of your losses. I will pray for the strength you will need to make it through the difficult times ahead.

Sudilar
03-30-2003, 03:10 PM
So very sorry for the great loss of your Grandma. {{{hugs}}}

As for the b/f, there are many fish in the sea....

Hope the move goes quickly and well!

Hope the animals have a good time on their little "vacations."

Cataholic
03-31-2003, 07:15 AM
Aly,
Karen really said it well. In this sad time, remember that you need you, and to take care of yourself. As the saying goes, "this too, shall pass".
Hugs,
Johanna

lynnestankard
03-31-2003, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by Cataholic
..............As the saying goes, "this too, shall pass".
Hugs,
Johanna

You beat me to it Johanna - just what I was going to say.

Aly - I just want you to know you're in my thoughts - such a rotten time for you - {{{Hugs}}} across the miles.

Lynne

Jessica12345
03-31-2003, 06:18 PM
aw. so sorry to hear of all your troubles. :(

i hope everything turns out ok and you love your new house!:)

aly
03-31-2003, 07:20 PM
Thanks everyone!! :) I'm back from Michigan now. Seems with all the commotion going on, I forgot to turn my cable off here at my old apartment, so I'll be able to be here on and off while I'm finishing up moving.

The trip was wonderful. It really helped me so much to be around family. I hadn't been to Detroit for awhile and I enjoyed going back. I had forgotten about that stinky factory smell though ... yuuucky! I got to meet SEVENTEEN second cousins that I had never met before (yes - my cousins are baby factories).. all of them were under 10 years old. They were all sooo cute. They really helped uplift spirits.

I was thinking about all you guys who were meeting at the dog park on Sunday. I wish I could have made it but since I was there for such a short time, I had to stick around family. I am going to look for a thread where you hopefully posted pics :)

mugsy
03-31-2003, 07:29 PM
Glad to have you back Aly. I'm glad the trip went well, but I wish it weren't for an unhappy reason. Good luck with the move.