PDA

View Full Version : Gillette ad

wolfsoul
03-29-2003, 12:05 PM
Thought this was a funny pic :

http://pictures.funnyjunk.com/pic/0127.jpg

lute
03-29-2003, 12:38 PM
ew! i friend of mine has a kitten of that kind. and when i babysit their kids alot of the time it is dark out,and when she runns across the room i think it's a rat. no kidding!

her name is Isis. she is so UGLY!!! they paid $2,000 for her.and traveled over 100 miles to get her. they plan to breed her.

wolfsoul
03-29-2003, 12:48 PM
I think they're so ugly they are cute! :D

luckies4me
03-29-2003, 01:13 PM
As most people know, I am fond of hairless critters, hehe.

Cute pic!:D

lute
03-29-2003, 03:46 PM
I think they're so ugly they are cute!
no i'm sorry you're wrong. there is NOTHING cute about a hairless cat.lol:D

Nomilynn
03-29-2003, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by lute
no i'm sorry you're wrong. there is NOTHING cute about a hairless cat.lol:D

that's a pretty insensitive thing to say, especially when people on this board own hairless cats. I've seen them at shows and they are the sweetest things in the world, and they are very soft and velvety.

I think they are adorable :D

wolfsoul
03-29-2003, 03:51 PM
lol lute...even these ones? :D ;)
http://www.skincats.com/bm-lick.jpg

They are sooo cute!:p

Nomilynn
03-29-2003, 03:52 PM
Awwwww kisses!!!! :D :D

Cookiebaker
03-29-2003, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by Nomilynn
that's a pretty insensitive thing to say, especially when people on this board own hairless cats. I've seen them at shows and they are the sweetest things in the world, and they are very soft and velvety.

I think they are adorable :D

I agree with you Naomi....I think that that comment was uncalled for, insensitive, and uneducated. All you have to do is look at a picture of Moosmom's kitty, and you can see the love and beauty shining in his eyes. And I wonder, Lute, how you would feel if someone said that they thought your kitty or dog was ugly. I'm not saying you *have* to enjoy looking at something, but as my Mom always said, "if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all." Plain and simple.

Nomilynn
03-29-2003, 04:05 PM
Right on, Anna! And even if you don't find something attractive, there are much more tactful ways to say so than saying oh it's UGLY..

wolfsoul
03-29-2003, 04:12 PM
lute never said anything about the breed being ugly...just that they aren't cute, that's all...personally I think they are adorable! ;)

bluekat
03-29-2003, 04:23 PM
My parents would say that those hairless breeds are ugly.......but I like them. I hate it when they say that hairless cats are ugly and stuff, even with some other breeds. I tell them that I like them, and I try to tell them that its their personality that counts. My mom isn't really fond of black cats, but i love black cats. I think every animal is beautiful and cute:)

wolfsoul
03-29-2003, 04:33 PM
I love black cats too :) I think they look they best when they are pure dark black with bright green eyes...they look so spooky :D

Pam
03-29-2003, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by wolfsoul
lute never said anything about the breed being ugly...just that they aren't cute, that's all...personally I think they are adorable! ;)

Actually I think she did. :(

Here is what lute said -
ew! i friend of mine has a kitten of that kind. and when i babysit their kids alot of the time it is dark out,and when she runns across the room i think it's a rat. no kidding!

her name is Isis. she is so UGLY!!! they paid $2,000 for her.and traveled over 100 miles to get her. they plan to breed her.

neko1
03-29-2003, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by wolfsoul
lol lute...even these ones? :D ;)
http://www.skincats.com/bm-lick.jpg

They are sooo cute!:p

OMG the light colored one on the bottom is adorable!!! He looks so happy:)

iceyshiver21
03-29-2003, 04:43 PM
I think that hairless kritters are cute in there own way...Ive never oned anything without fur, but I bet its the same as owning pets like the Fluff in my sig.

wolfsoul
03-29-2003, 04:45 PM
lute said that a friend's cat was ugly...not the breed....maybe it means the same thing, but I'm only making a technical statement.

rosethecopycat
03-29-2003, 07:45 PM
Our dear friend Donna knows that I am her cat's: MooShoo's Number one Fan!
He's a sweet boy. And he feels just like a warm suede hot water bottle.

He's gorgeous!

I've never even seen a picture of a Sphynix that I didn't love and want to cuddle.

P.S. wait till you hear her reply. (I know it's comin'):p

HoRsELUvR
03-29-2003, 08:02 PM
that picture made me laugh:D .i love sphinxs.i love all cats,really.sphinxs look a little strange but i like them.