PDA

View Full Version : Sheba will finally meet my Mother

catmandu
03-29-2003, 09:36 AM
Sheba , the Little Himalayan that was originally intended for my Mother . passed on of a heart attack this morning at the Vets.:( I had taken her in because she was short of breath , they took a preliminary X ray and she had an enlarged heart , and contracted lungs. she would ahve been my Mothers Cat , but my Mother passed on in 1991. My aunt and uncle took her in , but they passed on as well, and the executor let me take her in. as she had lost her Guardians and whiskers , her life long companion , she really was scared and never lost the air of melecoly that surronde her , although at the time of her passing , she was making friends with John hancock , my balinese. well she will finally meet my Mother , her guardians and Mr. Whiskers at the Rainbow bridge , and my Mother will have the Cat of her dreams.:)

Edwina's Secretary
03-29-2003, 09:58 AM
I am so very sorry Catmandu! Godspeed to Sheba. May she find the happiness that eluded her in life at the Rainbow Bridge with your mother.

My thoughts are with you.

jenluckenbach
03-29-2003, 03:03 PM
I am saddened to hear of the loss of Sheba. She will be healthy now along side your mom and her former guardians and her kitty freind at the rainbow bridge.
It was good of you to take her in and love her for what turned out to be her final months.
God bless you, Sheba.

Barbara
03-29-2003, 03:41 PM
I am so sorry the little queen of Sheba passed. So if she already meets her human at RB they will be in heaven without any delay:)

slick
03-29-2003, 10:48 PM
So sorry to hear of Sheba's passing. I'm sure Gabe, Graemer, Pepper and all the other kitties are showing her around and your Mom is once again taking care of her. We keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

Miss Meow
03-29-2003, 11:20 PM
I'm so sorry, Catmandu. May your mother be meeting Sheba at the Rainbow Bridge.

krazyaboutkatz
03-29-2003, 11:55 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about Sheba's passing. :( At least now she can finally meet your mother and they can run and play together. I'm sure that my Pepper was part of the welcoming committee. Rest in peace sweet Sheba.

rosethecopycat
03-30-2003, 08:07 AM
Godspeed to the bridge, sweet Sheba.

smokey the elder
03-30-2003, 09:45 AM
I'm sorry about Sheba.

NoahsMommy
03-30-2003, 02:11 PM
Awww....sounds like Sheba would have touched a lot of lives...now she can do it in heaven.

AmberLee
03-30-2003, 03:20 PM
So sad here, and yet it is good to hear that there is so much rejoicing at the Rainbow Bridge!

kimlovescats
03-30-2003, 07:14 PM
I am so sorry for your many losses, and now Sheba! :(
God bless you and comfort you!