PDA

View Full Version : Homeless Puppies

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
03-28-2003, 10:40 PM
Look at this dogs face??? How could you put this sweetheart up for adoption????

kingrattus
03-28-2003, 10:41 PM
awwww.. poor fella :(

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
03-28-2003, 10:45 PM
Here's another.

iceyshiver21
03-28-2003, 10:54 PM
OMG!! So this is what it feels like to have you heart melt!?!? aww what sweeties!

iwuvsmypuppy
03-28-2003, 10:58 PM
aww how could anybody put them up for adoption?? too cute

kingrattus
03-28-2003, 11:11 PM
AWWWW they're soo cute :)

At the shelter I use to go to (LAWS), they did special favors for people whos dogs were expecting to have puppies.. LAWS would put an extra ad in the local paper before the pups were born so people could go on a waiting list so the pups would only spend a couple days at the shelter (just enough time for them to be checked by the shelter's vets)... & they took the puppies from the owner for free (they normaly charge a small fine for dumping pets)... The last litter I saw there was 9 purebred labs, golden & black they didn't even last the first day, only cause they had a vet visit before they were dropped off... It was a great feeling to see people lining up at the door knowing the pups were there... but the thing is, is that all dogs & cats have to be fixed when their old enough & only the purebred dogs that come with papers don't have to be fixed

CathyBogart
03-29-2003, 01:19 AM
It's very sad to think of all the perfectly wonderful adult dogs who were still at the shelter because people get the idea in their heads that a puppy would be better. Brian and I have agreed to get a dog when we get a house, but NEITHER of us wants a puppy!

Dakota's Mommy
04-03-2003, 02:35 PM
They are so cute! Some people just make me so mad! How could you leave a pup homeless, look at those adorable faces!