PDA

View Full Version : Speckles

RachelJ
02-09-2001, 11:26 AM
There is nothing more glamorous than a black and white dog. You Speckles are a good looking gal and I can imagine that you were the cutest little puppy as well. But we all know that what is important is what is inside and I loved to read your person's account of what a wonderful dog you have turned out to be. Congratulations on being our Dog of the Day, and an outstanding one at that. Congratulations to your whole family and their good fortune for having picked you out. Little did they realize at that time that one day you would be known around the world.

[This message has been edited by RachelJ (edited February 09, 2001).]

thelmalu99
02-09-2001, 12:18 PM
I'll bet Speckles is really glad you picked her out, too because you obviously love her!
She's a lovely Dog of the Day!

tatsxxx11
02-09-2001, 12:45 PM
Hi Speckles!! What a beauty you are; inside and out! You embody everything I love about dogs. Beauty, intelligence, affection and loyalty! How lucky and insightful your sweet human was in picking YOU to love. A young person couldn't ask for a better "first dog" as friend, devoted companion and teacher! Congratulations beautiful Speckles! You are a very beautiful, very special Dog of the Day! Meeting you was truly a bright "spot" in my dreary, rainy day!! http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/smile.gif Yeah Speckles!

[This message has been edited by tatsxxx11 (edited February 09, 2001).]

jackiesdaisy1935
02-09-2001, 03:06 PM
Speckles, what a beauty you are. I think you couldn't make up your mind whether you wanted to be black or white, so you picked both, which makes you all the more beautiful.
Your best friend had great taste when she picked you out. Congradulations on being picked most beautiful dog of the day.