PDA

View Full Version : Boo has a girlfriend...

Soledad
03-27-2003, 06:41 PM
well, he has two actually. Ebby is his online love, but I've just discovered that Boo has a real life girlfriend.

For the last couple of days Boo has been frantic about being let outside. He's normally such a homebody, so it was very unusual.

I discovered what he's been up to the other day when I did some snooping. He was playing and cuddling with a little calico female that just moved in upstairs!!

I have to get a picture of these two, they're SOOO cute.

slick
03-27-2003, 07:10 PM
Oh Boo, that's so cute! But don't you think that your e-love should know about your wandering ways?? Waiting for pictures :D

Soledad
03-27-2003, 07:16 PM
It's good news for me that Boo likes other cats. He had a girlfriend last year, but she moved away. :(

But, Sam and I are moving to the States in May, where Boo will be an indoor only and I was wondering if he'd be less bored with a pal. Now I know he's good with other cats!

Nomilynn
03-28-2003, 12:12 AM
I totally agree that an indoor only kitty needs a pal, for companionship and for exercise :) Also, lots of scratching posts and places to sit and watch kitty tv..I mean.. birds outside the windows :) ;)

krazyaboutkatz
03-28-2003, 12:15 AM
I'm glad that you now know that Boo likes other cats. Now you can adopt a brother or sister for him so he can have a playmate. :)

NoahsMommy
03-28-2003, 12:16 AM
Too cute! That is so sweet he's out there cuddling...what a cutie. :)

wolf_Q
03-28-2003, 12:18 AM
How cute!! :D I think when you move, Boo would *love* to have a friend!

Soledad
03-28-2003, 02:22 AM
Yeah, and I need another kitty!!:p

I'll let you guys know how it goes. We leave NZ at the end of May, and then have to go and get married in Puerto Rico at the end of June. So I'm thinking by the time July or August comes, we'll be looking for a nice girl kitty!:D

Barbara
03-28-2003, 04:58 AM
And until then we are looking forward to see pix of his actual love:) :) :)

HayleyRosie
03-28-2003, 06:35 AM
Can't wait to see pictures of the two love kitties.

Cataholic
03-28-2003, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by krazyaboutkatz
I'm glad that you now know that Boo likes other cats. Now you can adopt a brother or sister for him so he can have a playmate. :)

Soledad...boy did you ever STEP IN IT!!! Go get another kitty for Boo! A live in GF!!!:D

carole
03-29-2003, 02:48 AM
sorry to hear u are leaving nz, glad u are taking boo with u, isnt that so cute, visiting the other kitty, we had a lovely birman cat girl that lived next door she used to come visit ash, and he was subserviant to her, unbelievable if u knew my ash, it was funny to watch , even on his own territory he just let her be boss , sadly she was run over.
how long quarantine does boo have to endure. hey hope the wedding goes well.

Soledad
03-29-2003, 06:30 AM
From what we've gone over with the pet moving service we're using (run by a vet), Boo will not need to be quarantined. So, it should be relatively smooth sailing, 18 hour flight not withstanding. :)

Miss Meow
03-29-2003, 11:01 PM
Maybe you could get a new pal for Boo before your wedding, and I can housesit and look after them both! :D

HoRsELUvR
03-29-2003, 11:07 PM
hehe thats cute:D