PDA

View Full Version : Zam's a movie star!

ramanth
03-27-2003, 09:37 AM
*EDIT 3/28 /03 ~ADDED MORE MOVIES INCLUDING THE CATS AT MY PARENTS HOUSE~ *

*EDIT*
Added two more Zam movies. :)

Okay, so she's not on the big screen, but I'm slowly figuring out the work digi cam and this new movie making software on my work comp. :D

I have some more files but here's my test one. It's low resolution so those of you with dial up can see it. :)

Zam's Little Movie (http://kia.cutestsandgirl.com/minimovies.html)

Let me know if you can view it or not. You'll need Windows Media Player.

anna_66
03-27-2003, 10:11 AM
It says page not found. I want to see some movies:)

*edit*
Well, this just isn't fair, everybody else can see it & not me:(
I bet she sure is cute:)

Nomilynn
03-27-2003, 10:19 AM
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!

Dizzy mommy!!! And her sweet little voice!!!! Oh so cute!!!! :) What a loving, sweet kitty!! :) :) :D :D

Logan
03-27-2003, 10:31 AM
I could see the video, Kimmy!! Too cute!!! :)

HayleyRosie
03-27-2003, 10:35 AM
I loved the movie. When do we get to see more?

ramanth
03-27-2003, 11:07 AM
I've posted LOTS more. :D

I have Kia, Chance, Converse, and some other pups at the Dog Park. :D

I'm going to post a new thread under General since I have both dogs and cats.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-27-2003, 12:10 PM
Zam is so adorable! And she was head bumping, how sweet. :)

However, I think I missed something along the way. I thought Zam was your only kitty! Chance is so adorable. I take it he's a talker. ;) :)

lizbud
03-27-2003, 12:21 PM
Kimmy,

These are so fun to watch.:) I loved the kitties & the dogs
at the bark park. These are great.:D :D I'll watch them again
at home tonight to get Moki's reaction to the kitty & doggie
sounds. :D Thanks for posting them. Post more anytime.:)

ramanth
03-27-2003, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
However, I think I missed something along the way. I thought Zam was your only kitty! Chance is so adorable. I take it he's a talker. ;) :)

Chance is one of the five kitties I grew up with and still live at my parents house. :) He's a big talker! Converse and Onneka too! I'm going to my parents tonight so I'll try to get video of them. :D

Zam lives with me and Kia. :)

NoahsMommy
03-27-2003, 03:16 PM
I can't wait to get home so I can see this!!! I bet she's super cute as a movie star!!! :)

ramanth
03-27-2003, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by anna_66
It says page not found. I want to see some movies:)

*edit*
Well, this just isn't fair, everybody else can see it & not me:(
I bet she sure is cute:)

Do you have Window Media Player? I don't think it'll show up with Quicktime. Media Player is a free download. What kind of error do you get?

Are you at work? It might be a firewall thing.

:(

2kitties
03-27-2003, 03:27 PM
Well, now you've done it. Rocky and Taz are so jealous they can't stand it. They have insisited that I learn this new video technology so they can be as famous as Zam and Chance.

These are fantastic!! Is it a digital video recorder or does your digi camera make short films?

ramanth
03-27-2003, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by 2kitties
These are fantastic!! Is it a digital video recorder or does your digi camera make short films?
My work place owns a Sony CD Mavica. You can record up to 60 minutes of video. So it's nice for short little things. :)

I just got around to playing with the video and editing it. I didn't have editing software until just recently. (thus the snowy dog park video clips from this past December) :D

bluekat
03-27-2003, 04:44 PM
Awwww......those were so cute! I really enjoyed them, thanks for sharing!:) :)

anna_66
03-27-2003, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by ramanth
Do you have Window Media Player? I don't think it'll show up with Quicktime. Media Player is a free download. What kind of error do you get?

Are you at work? It might be a firewall thing.

:(
Nope, not at work, and yep, I have Media Player. It just says "Page Cannot Be Displayed":confused:
Maybe your right & it is a firewall thing.

tatsxxx11
03-27-2003, 05:30 PM
Wow!!!!! Oh, how precious!!! Fantastic!!! Chance and Zam...Your S*T*A*R*S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

slick
03-27-2003, 07:17 PM
Wonderful movie! When's the sequel??? Can I get autographs???

krazyaboutkatz
03-28-2003, 12:51 AM
I enjoyed these very much. Thanks for sharing them. :D

Sara luvs her Tinky
03-28-2003, 01:30 AM
AWWWWWWWWWWWW
the movie.. Zam in the morning part one is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!! I just love the way that they flop on the ground like that

CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!

NoahsMommy
03-28-2003, 01:37 AM
What a cutie!! I love that flop thing they do! :)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-28-2003, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by ramanth
Zam lives with me and Kia. :)

That's what I thought. Thanks for clearing that up. Zam is so pretty, and I love Chance - the talker. ;) :D

catmandu
03-28-2003, 09:47 AM
WOW! The Library Cat Club really enjoyed Zam , the Movie Star! :cool: :cool: He definitely is building up a Fan Base up here in Hamilton! Hooray for Zam!

ramanth
03-28-2003, 11:51 AM
Zam would like to thank the Academy for chosing her for "Best Kitty Flop".

'I couldn't of done it without all my adoring fans! And my meomie! And Kia! Thank you all!!!!'

;) :D

Be sure to check out the new videos of Kia, Zam, and the 5 cats at my parents house. :D

wolflady
03-28-2003, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by NoahsMommy
What a cutie!! I love that flop thing they do! :)
Me too! It's just the cutest most irresistable thing! Zam is such a cutie! I just wanna cuddle and play with her! :D Loved the movies! :D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-28-2003, 03:46 PM
The new movies are great! I love the one with Scooter squeaking. :D That's what Peanut does. Tubby is more of a "roarer" and Peanut just "squeaks" now and then. :D

What happened to Scooter's tail?

Oh, and the one with Zam and Kia in front of the window! There must have been birds flying around because it looked like they ducked a few times. It's great that they share the window like that. :D

ramanth
03-28-2003, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
What happened to Scooter's tail?
Scooter was born with a nub tail. He's a cymric... the manx's with tails. He scoots around like a bunny hence his name. :D

Oh, and the one with Zam and Kia in front of the window! There must have been birds flying around because it looked like they ducked a few times. It's great that they share the window like that. :D
Yep! Lots of birds in that area because of shrubs growing under the window. :)

They share the couch too. (caught them spooning. ;) :D ) But that picture is on my film camera.