03-26-2003, 09:41 PM
Thats just plain sad and disturbing

:( :( :( :( :(

sammi
03-26-2003, 10:16 PM
I would be very upset and sad if I were the owner.:(

zippy-kat
03-26-2003, 10:20 PM
That's a fairly old story --unless it happened again-- absolutely sick and disgusting.

jackiesdaisy1935
03-26-2003, 10:29 PM
I find that most disgusting, why would anyone want to read about it?
Jackie, Perry and Miss Daisy

wolfsoul
03-26-2003, 11:07 PM
Hmmm....I never thought of putting it in the dog house...I think it's funny...Not for the dog or anything, but for the burglar doing that, I think it's hilarious :rolleyes:

Nomilynn
03-26-2003, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by wolfsoul
Hmmm....I never thought of putting it in the dog house...I think it's funny...Not for the dog or anything, but for the burglar doing that, I think it's hilarious :rolleyes:

Think about the owner though.. they obviously loved their dog enough to honour him with keeping the ashes.. how would you feel if not only you were voilated by having someone invade your home but also something that had deep meaning for you was also ruined? It's extremely sad and disgusting.. I would be devastated if it happened to me :(

wolfsoul
03-26-2003, 11:14 PM
But ateast the burglars have probably learned their lesson...I would have...and it's not like all the ashes were used up...I would think that experienced cocaine users as themselves would find out the minute it touched their noses...

What do you think that bag is beside the urn? :confused: It looks like it could be the ashes, but why wouldn't they be inside the urn? :confused:

Dakota's Mommy
03-27-2003, 02:15 PM
That's just terrible! I can't believe it!

iwuvsmypuppy
03-28-2003, 06:30 PM
that is absolutley horrible>> how could you laugh its awful

wolfsoul
03-28-2003, 06:56 PM
Quote from story:
"I would love to see these thieves faces when they realize. It was horrible knowing they were in my house, but the idea of them trying to get high on a dead dog made me feel better. I didn't realize the significance until the policeman started laughing. He couldn't wait to tell his mates back at the station."
She doesn't sound so shocked to me :rolleyes:

kohala
03-29-2003, 09:49 AM
Shouldn't be hard to find the thieves if they actully did snort a few lines: barking, wagging their butts, humping people's legs, and a few other activities that I'll refrain from posting, even if this is the "doghouse".

Yes, it is very sad - I would hate to have someone steal and abuse my mother's ashes, which are here with me. But I have found a sense of humor can get you through the toughest times, and I know my mom would have laughed her head off at this story!! Especially as it seems to come from England, where her father hailed from.

wolfsoul
03-29-2003, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by kohala
Shouldn't be hard to find the thieves if they actully did snort a few lines: barking, wagging their butts, humping people's legs, and a few other activities that I'll refrain from posting, even if this is the "doghouse".

lmao :p