PDA

View Full Version : Bon Jovi

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
03-26-2003, 06:07 PM
Guess what! I am going to a Bon Jovi concert with my best best best friend, and she is taking me FREE OF CHARGE! If anyone likes Bon Jovi, I will have plenty of pictures! The concert is Saturday the 29th of March. I will hopefully get a T-shirt, too. If anyone wants to see pics, I will post them as soon as I get the film developed which will hopefully be as soon as I can! I went to an O-Town concert on June 13th of last year, and I have pics of those I can scan, so if anyone wants to see just ask.
~ILMAG

primabella
03-26-2003, 06:47 PM
My friend loves Bon Jovi and even went to the concert. She was talking about it forever...:rolleyes: She got a T-shirt but it was really expensive :eek:

Please post pics, I love them :D As for O-Town, no thanks :p

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
03-26-2003, 07:02 PM
I'm gonna post it anyway... I LOVE OTOWN! LOL This is as close as we got. LOOK AT IT!! LOL im j/k

primabella
03-26-2003, 07:04 PM
I don't like boy bands but just to make you happy I opened it. :p Seems like you had good seats. :)

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
03-26-2003, 07:07 PM
Actually, we ran down there in the middle of a song and at the end of the song, the security guards told us to go back. lol it was fun while it lasted!