PDA

View Full Version : If an actor/actress played your dog what would he/she be?

Eudora
07-06-2001, 11:10 PM
I'm doing a little copying from the cat board here... just interested to know what you think your dog would be as a star. :D

07-06-2001, 11:19 PM
What a cute question? I think if an actress were to play my Maddie it would have to be Joan Cusak. She is a total spaz with a great face and you can't help but love her!

As for Sasha, I think it would be Wynonna Ryder. She can be very timid (like Wynonna in "Girl Interrupted) but can also be tough and stand up for her self and be playful.

Lexi is the tough one...Guess I would say, Meryl Streep. She is the rock of the family. Like the boss... she can be tough, weak, she is beautiful, strong, loyal and smart.

Eudora
07-07-2001, 05:20 AM
They are so cute!! But :o I think it's Winona not Wynonna. I think. I'm not very sure. I copied this question off the cat board as I mentioned earlier... wonder if it'll be as popular as it was on the cat board it was on. :confused:

Violet
07-07-2001, 07:18 AM
Well, my Roxy girl would have to be Sandra Bullock, because she is very hyper and energetic. Rebel is hard to pick for. He's normally lazy, but every now and then he'll get a burst of energy. What do you guys think he is? :confused:

jackiesdaisy1935
07-07-2001, 09:31 AM
Daisy would be the old movie star
GRETA GARBO who says " I vant to be alone"
Perry would be VALENTINO " The lover"

Nobody on this board probably knows who these people are, this dates me. :) :)

[ July 07, 2001: Message edited by: jackiesdaisy1935 ]

Pam
07-07-2001, 09:54 AM
Bella would definitely play Dolly Parton. It wouldn't be for her physical attributes..hehe...or her blonde hair, but I could just picture her in Dolly's role in Steel Magnolias owning her own beauty shop and all and, of course, primping up all of the poodles who would come in! :D

shipugtzus
07-07-2001, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by jackiesdaisy1935:
<STRONG>Daisy would be the old movie star
GRETA GARBO who says " I vant to be alone"
Perry would be VALENTINO " The lover"

Nobody on this board probably knows who these people are, this dates me. :) :)

[ July 07, 2001: Message edited by: jackiesdaisy1935 ]</STRONG>

This may be a bit offtrack,but think mine would be the Apple Dumpling Gang..Silly and funny,but ya can't help but love them :D

jackiesdaisy1935
07-07-2001, 10:11 AM
Hi Sandy, so glad you joined, I think my grandson used to watch the "Apple Dumpling Gang". What are your six? Do you have photos of them, we would love to see your babies.
:)

jackiesdaisy1935
07-07-2001, 10:16 AM
Pam, Bella would be perfect as "Dolly Parton"
I can see her with her own beauty parlor with all the Pettalk girls getting their beauty treatment. :) :) :) :)

Albea
07-07-2001, 11:24 AM
I think Carina would be a good match for Julia Roberts with her great, toothy smile. :D
And Jackie, I remember Greta Garbo and Valentino too ;)

RachelJ
07-07-2001, 01:07 PM
I think Hannah would have to be played by Madonna, a pretty strong-willed, independent blond who thinks she is 'all that'.

Tucker is a Jimmy Stewart type, Mr. Lovable nice-guy.

07-07-2001, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by Albea:
<STRONG>I think Carina would be a good match for Julia Roberts with her great, toothy smile. :D
And Jackie, I remember Greta Garbo and Valentino too ;)</STRONG>

Carina is definitely the Julia Roberts girl! What a match!

Pam
07-07-2001, 05:33 PM
Ha!Ha! I'm loving this topic! What funny answers! Jackie...Spencer The Lion (who posts on the cat message boards) has a cat named Garbo. He has posted that she got her name because she "vants to be alone." :D

jackiesdaisy1935
07-07-2001, 06:09 PM
Rachel, I can see Hannah as Madonna, some of her pictures have THAT look. :)
and I can see Tucker as Jimmy Stewart, quiet, not excitable, sweet, a gentleman. :)
Jackie

Corinna
07-07-2001, 07:15 PM
Merlin is a not well known talk show host Kato Kaylin He just bums off of his freinds.

Eudora
07-07-2001, 10:28 PM
Great! Keep it coming people!(oops, Singaporean secondary school expression!) :D
Let's see if we can beat the cats here! The cats have over 30 responses, but we're well on our way!! ;) :cool:

Daisy's Mom
07-08-2001, 06:24 PM
After much contemplation, I think Daisy would be played by Oprah. Caring, funny, and fun-loving, and with the occasional weight problem, they have a lot in common :)

Genia
07-08-2001, 07:36 PM
Funny, Daisy's Mom :D I think Jeffrey would be played by Chevy Chase. He's the comedian of the family. He always runs down the stairs too fast, falls, then gets up with a big grin like he's saying "I meant to do that"! Bandit would have to be Ed Asner playing the character "Lou" from the Mary Tyler Moore show. (Am I right on the name? Her boss...)
He looks gruff and barks a lot but underneath he's a little sweetheart.

Tanya&Fritz
07-09-2001, 06:49 AM
I'm not very good with actors but Hans would be somebody very bossy and Fritz would be somebody very hyper!

3-greys-and-a-mutt
07-09-2001, 08:01 AM
My Paula is dainty and ladylike, also small, slender, and graceful. But she can also be a little wacky if the mood hits her right! I'd have to say only the late great Audrey Hepburn could have played the role of Paula!
As for my other three, I'll have to give that some thought!

Eudora
07-09-2001, 09:47 AM
Great response! I really didn't expect that many!! Anyway, Daisy's Mom I think your signature is great! That pic of the basset in front of the fan is so cute! :)

Daisy's Mom
07-09-2001, 03:56 PM
Thanks Eudora :) It's one of my favorite Basset pictures. I have it on a marker board from my aunt. I love it too :)

Eudora
07-10-2001, 05:17 AM
You're welcome! Anyway, please keep writing in!!! The cats are winning on this one!! :rolleyes: How could we let them... keeep it coming!!

BandiTank
07-10-2001, 10:14 AM
My Bandit would have to be Joey Tribbiani (played by Matt LeBlanc) from FRIENDS because he's guite the ladies man, or a ladies dog, whatever. Mr. Beagley would make a great Walter Matthau because he is elderly and has quite a few wrinkles, and he just sits around on the porch. And he has gotten into a couple of fights or arguments just like in Grumpy Old Men.

Daisy's Mom
07-10-2001, 10:33 AM
Oh if Daisy was a guy, she and Walter Matthou would be a great pair. They look a LOT alike with all those wrinkles and droopy jowls! ;)

PJ's Mom
07-11-2001, 02:17 AM
Interesting question! :)

I guess Mel Gibson would play P.J. They're both quite handsome, and charming. :D

Angels3
07-11-2001, 05:19 AM
Angel, our Tibetan Spaniel, would be played by Michele Pfeiffer (is that the right spelling?). She has the Tibetan Spaniel look...sort of flat face with an angelic look, also blonde. To check the match, look at the Tibetan Spaniel faces at the top of the tibbie site. http://www.tibbies.net

Eudora
07-12-2001, 07:47 AM
Great!! And I think it IS Pfeiffer... :)

karen israel
07-12-2001, 09:04 AM
LOL! What fun this is.. and knowing all the dogs, the comparisons were right on target!!!Daisysmom, ahem, Garbo, Valentino....I'm not too far behind you, but NO! I don't remember them!! :D :D :D LOL! (yes I do) I need to analyze the Cod-meister and come up with a good one...hhmm. My first thought was Brad Pitt! Handsome, smooth, kinda "wicked" in a good way, playful, and "doggy" romantic...
yeah, and my name is Jennifer! :D

Eudora
07-13-2001, 09:02 AM
Hi Jennifer! Thanks for joining us! anyway, wonder why people like Brad Pitt... I've never bothered to keep up much with the foreign artistes... oh! I forgot... if your pet would be good as a musical celebrity you're quite welcome to post as well! (Personally I LOVE BSB!! BSB rulez! :D )