PDA

View Full Version : Pictures for Tubby and Peanut's Mom

HayleyRosie
03-26-2003, 07:57 AM
Hi, I told you in another thread that I think Peanut looks something like my friend Sue's cat Kelli. Here are some pictures of Kelli:

HayleyRosie
03-26-2003, 07:58 AM
Another one:

HayleyRosie
03-26-2003, 07:58 AM
A cute one:

HayleyRosie
03-26-2003, 07:59 AM
This is one of her as a kitten. She is now 7 years old.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-26-2003, 12:24 PM
Awww....she does look a lot like Peanut! :) Thanks for the pictures. :)

The last one of Kelli as a kitten is how Peanut looked the very first time I saw her. I was visiting her first mommy (a friend of mine) at Christmas time, and this little ball of fluff came flying over me as I sat on the couch to attack the crack in the couch that appeared when I sat down. She was so cute and funny, and by the end of the visit I could tell she was a little sweety, and that's why I just had to take her when her first mom was killed in a car accident. The accident was on Mother's day, so that's May, and I had seen her as a little kitten at the end of December, so Peanut was probably born around the end of September? That would make her about 2 months old at the end of December and almost 7 months old when I got her, which sounds about right. Maybe she's a little older, maybe being born in August.

Anyway, it's been awhile since I sat down and tried to figure this all out. I just figured Tubby was born in late spring/early summer and Peanut was born in late summer/early fall - which seems to be about right.

Aaannyyywwaayy....thanks for the pictures. Kelli is a cutie. :) :D