PDA

View Full Version : to the people coming to PA pet talk meeting

jenluckenbach
03-26-2003, 06:17 AM
To everyone coming to Doylestown April 26 I need to ask you to kindly refrain from wearing perfume. I know it sounds terrible of me to ask such a thing but I am HIGHLY sensitive to anything with a "perfumey" type fragrance and would need to keep my distance. (Not a good way to make friends, by keeping my distance)

SO, who's all coming?

Also, What time is best for us to meet? Why doesn't everyone post the time that they think they will arrive and we will pick a time to meet. The ones who get there earlier can just look around until the meeting time. I tend to be an early bird and will probably be there by 9a.m. I think that a good place for us to meet would be at the library. It is central, and I know that they will be parking at 3 different locations so we can't possibly know if we will all be in the same lot. And almost anyone you ask should be able to point you toward the library.
This link should take you to a photo of DVC's library.
http://www.devalcol.edu/overview/index_1.html

Karen
03-26-2003, 07:35 AM
No perfume on me, ever, as I'm badly allergic to most of 'em, too! Still have to figure out logistics, so we're still on the "maybe" list.

soxie
03-26-2003, 09:22 AM
Me and Ashley (Aspen and Misty) will be there :D Her father will also be there. Not sure what time we need to talk to her father about it.

A B L & Ashley

jenluckenbach
03-26-2003, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by jenluckenbach

Also, What time is best for us to meet? ...... I tend to be an early bird and will probably be there by 9a.m
Make that 10 a.m. That is when it starts. :D

RockyRoad
03-26-2003, 02:39 PM
Well if I clean my room today I'm allowed to go.;)

We're planning on staying in a hotel for the night, not that matters, but we're making it a nice get-away for us (as well as my first PT meeting)

But wow you guys wanna get there early! :eek: Oh well I guess we'll get up very early, 'cause it's a three hour drive from our house. My mom won't wear perfume, and of course neither do I.

I'm soo excited!!:D

Now if you'll excuse me .. I have a room to clean. ;) :D

jenluckenbach
03-26-2003, 02:45 PM
Just so everyone knows, I do not expect those with a distance to travel to be early birds like myself. As far as I am concerned we can meet at noon, but I will be there early because that is the way I do things.;) We will decide on a time that is good for EVERYONE :D

Christiansmommy
03-26-2003, 02:47 PM
My mom will probably be the one driving...so it is up to her...she is an early bird too, so i can see us getting there on the earlier side...im sure she will post soon.

Robyn

Cataholic
03-26-2003, 03:56 PM
Well, this is going to be one stinky meeting!! He he he...stinky pooh, smell ya later, stinky, stinky, stinky.....:D :eek: :D :p

neko1
03-26-2003, 03:58 PM
If I can go, it probably won't be until around noon. I have to ask and see what brian wants to do.

jenluckenbach
03-26-2003, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by Cataholic
Well, this is going to be one stinky meeting!! He he he...stinky pooh, smell ya later, stinky, stinky, stinky.....:D :eek: :D :p
ok Miss Johanna, you're not coming. You keep your nose out of this...............HA HA HA good pun. HEE HEE
Besides, I didn't ask them NOT to BATHE.:rolleyes:

Pam
03-26-2003, 05:27 PM
I think 11:30 or 12:00 noon would probably work best for me. I will pick Robyn up and we will head on over from her house. It is about a 1-1 1/2 hr. ride. She will of course have Christian with her and I am thinking about bringing Ripley. He is so small that I can pick him up and carry him if need be. I'll continue to think about that. :) hehe!

Jen you probably should PM me the morning of the event to remind me NO PERFUME as I put perfume on each day without even giving it a thought. I will have to make a post-it note! :D

Aspen and Misty
03-26-2003, 09:01 PM
Well Be there about 1 or so.

Can't wait!

Ash and A B L