PDA

View Full Version : For those who care

luckies4me
03-26-2003, 02:15 AM
I will be taking a break from PT. NEVER in my wildest dreams would I imagine that me caring for my pets in a humane manner, and providing for them would be considered a crime by others here. It just plain makes me sick!:mad: SO before I have a heart attack from rage I will have to go. One day I will be back, just don't know when.

For those who wish to contact me you can email me at [email protected]

I TRULY enjoy the wonderul people here at PT who are sane and I thank you all for the advice and encouragement, as well as constructive critism I have recieved. Thank you!

Brie
03-26-2003, 06:05 AM
here's a word of advice: when you return, if you ask a question be prepared to receive an answer, possiby one you don't like.

And calm down. :rolleyes:

Logan
03-26-2003, 06:43 AM
I don't know what in the world happened, but I am truly sorry. :(

I'm editing my own post now because I do understand the reasoning after reading the bunny post in Pet General. Seems like everyone has put their 2 cents worth in at this point in regards to Luckie's question, at her request for opinions. I can see that she is reading thre, so maybe she will understand where all of you are coming from...your love for pets. Maybe we should let well enough alone?? People seem to have really strong opinions about the situation, and frankly, I can understand, especially with the facts to back it up.

Luckies, I'm sorry you are unhappy. None of us want to see anyone unhappy on this board. I see that you have stated you are going to go back to school. I don't know how you can manage all that you have to, but best of luck to you and your family (skin and furry).

Logan

iceyshiver21
03-26-2003, 06:51 AM
Oh, Luckies Im so sorry to hear this alothough Im not sure what happend.

Jessica12345
03-26-2003, 06:57 AM
oh luckies! I'm afraid i have no idea what happened, but im so sorry. I hope you really will come back! dont ditch us!:p again im sorry.:( :( :( :(

Dakota's Mommy
03-26-2003, 08:40 AM
I'm another one here that's currently dazed and confused in this matter but I wanted to say that I'm sorry to hear that you'll be taking a break from us, some of us will miss you, and we can't wait to see you post again when you feel the time is right to return to talk with us! Hope things go well for you during this break that you are taking, we'll be thinking of you until we hear from you again!

Chinadoll
03-26-2003, 08:50 AM
Ditto what Dakota's Mommy said.

Hope everything is ok and I'll still be thinking of your family members overseas.

wolf_Q
03-26-2003, 09:59 AM
I guess I should not post in this thread because it says "for those who care" .....but.....I would just like to add

NEVER in my wildest dreams would I imagine that me caring for my pets in a humane manner, and providing for them would be considered a crime by others here. It just plain makes me sick!

You obviously got completey nothing out of the thread this is all over, because that is NOT what was said in there. That's just you want to think. Don't come to a forum like this and ask for advice if you don't want to hear it.

moosmom
03-26-2003, 10:19 AM
Don't come to a forum like this and ask for advice if you don't want to hear it.

Right on Wolf_Q!!

sasvermont
03-26-2003, 10:33 AM
I have no knowledge about this - did someone make a comment to someone and feelings were hurt? Obviously!

You have to be ready for different opinions and comments on this forum, and deal with them! The alternative is to leave and hey, if that is what makes some people happy, then have at it.

Whatever..... <----- valley-girl......

But do come back when you feel up to the task!

*LabLoverKEB*
03-26-2003, 10:41 AM
Ditto what Dakota's Mommy said. I am sorry to hear that you will be leaving.:( I, too, don't have any idea what happened.

slick
03-26-2003, 11:38 AM
I'm dazed and confused also. I hope it wasn't me that passed on some bad comments. So sorry if I did! Come back soon.

Cinder & Smoke
03-26-2003, 11:51 AM
... if you ask a question -
be prepared to receive an answer,
possiby one you don't like.

The problem came to a head here >

Should I get a bunny? (http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23286)

The question was asked...
and answers were given.

luckies4me
03-26-2003, 12:22 PM
Yes they were in way, but only one person offered the advice I was seeking and that was FLS. I asked about small rabbit breeds.

But as you can see my break is over, lol. I just cannot get away from here. :p The people who I truly like are great and wonderful people!:D

I will be posting some new ratty and kitty pics today as well! :D

As far as school, I will be taking some classes on Saturday and two online courses. One being Introductory Chemistry and the other General biology: Human Biology. I am very excited to be going back, I can't wait! I have orientation on the 1st of April at 10 am. We all need to make sacrifices, and if I need to take a weekend or two hours off a few days a week at night that is great! I will get a career out of it, be able to get a better job etc. An education is WELL worth it!

popcornbird
03-26-2003, 12:24 PM
You never took a break. :confused: I was off on PT for longer than you, cause when I left you were on, and when I came back, you were on before me. :p

luckies4me
03-26-2003, 12:31 PM
Of course I take breaks, just not long ones hehe. I actually have to get off soon cuz I need to cook the ratties their breakfurst, they had scrambled eggs yesterday so I was thinking apples and Cream of Wheat........but we'll see. :p