PDA

View Full Version : Harriet

03-26-2003, 01:54 AM
You have such a lovely little head, Harriet!! You are just like my little Inka! You are so lucky to be a home-cat now, hey!

Enjoy your very special COTD-day !:)

Barbara
03-26-2003, 02:53 AM
Such a lovely and noble little head with the big round eyes!! We are so glad you found a loving furrever home. I'd like to exchange headbumpies with you:) :) :)

Ally Cat's Mommy
03-26-2003, 02:56 AM
Harriet, you are such a boootifoool girlie!

How lucky you are to have found a family to love and be loved!

Sounds like every day is a special day for you - hope you enjoy your EXTRA special COTD day today!

Lotsa Cuddles

Ally

hardercy
03-26-2003, 05:22 AM
What a sweet little face you have, Happy Harriet! So glad you found a great home where your beauty is appreciated!

lailamara
03-26-2003, 06:13 AM
Harriet you are irresistable with those expressive big blue eyes. So happy you have a loving home. You deserve it !!

neko1
03-26-2003, 07:24 AM
Harriet you look like such a sweet kitty. I'm glad you found a wonderful home and are happy and healthy. Congrats on cotd!:)

Steffi N
03-26-2003, 07:30 AM
Harriet, that look of yours went straight to my heart. How wonderful for your loving family to be so patient while you learned to be a kitten, to explore and to play. I am glad that you have become a happy, healthy, affectionate, and beautiful cat. Congratulations on being our lucky Cat of the Day.

Bari_d
03-26-2003, 08:03 AM
Good morning, lovely girl! What a sweet way to start my day...and your story is a happy one too! Your purrrsons obviously love you, and that, as they say, is what purrrrfect catdom is all about! Catgratulations on being an exceptionally beautiful Cat of the Day!!!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Pride

HayleyRosie
03-26-2003, 08:08 AM
What a beautiful little girl to have as our COTD! Congratulations!

aguu
03-26-2003, 08:16 AM
What a face!! I'm in love!
Congrats on COTD sweet little Harriet.

Vio&Juni
03-26-2003, 08:18 AM
Look at her - she's the sweetest kitty in the world! Those blue eyes could bring peace to anyone :)
How I wish I could hug this beautiful kitty and kiss her beautiful round face and her whiskers!
The picture is a masterpiece!

missprissy
03-26-2003, 09:13 AM
What a doll-baby! Such a gorgeous and diminuitive little lady! Congrats to Harriet on her day as OUR AWESOME CAT OF THE DAY!! :) :D :)

catmandu
03-26-2003, 09:28 AM
:D :D How providentil it is that the Lord found you guardians to be your Friends and that you will never be hungry again! Thank God as you are one of the prettiest faces that we have seen , and God Bless you and Your Guardians , Happy Harriet COTD!:D :cool: :rolleyes:

Smokeyjune1
03-26-2003, 09:33 AM
What a sweet story! I can't imagine how happy your purrsons were when you started to come out and play. That's what it's all about! Enjoy your day!:D

ganime
03-26-2003, 09:39 AM
Beautiful kitty with sweet and innocent eyes. Wish you a happy and long life with your family sweetie.

Howie's Mama
03-26-2003, 11:28 AM
What a fantastic picture of your precious little girl! I'm so happy you've given her love and patience and that she's adapted well to her home. Congratulations, Harriet, on being today's Cat of the Day!

PS: I love your name too!

momoffuzzyfaces
03-26-2003, 11:36 AM
Harriet
How cute you are! I'm so glad you learned how to play again and love too. Sounds like you are beginning to know you have a wonderful loving home and family now. Congratulations on being so brave and on being our special Cat of the Day, today, sweetheart.:D

tatsxxx11
03-26-2003, 01:02 PM
Happy, healthy Harriet!!!!! Just saying your name makes me smile out loud!!:) You've come a long way, baby! And what a beautiful baby you are. You have an exceptionally exquisite and radiant glow about you!. But your true beauty shines from within! Cudos for you for finding the most nuturing forever home; your days of fear and apprehension are behind you! Congratulations to beautiful Harriet, our most exquisite Cat of the Day!! Enjoy your special day, sweet girl!!:)

catland
03-26-2003, 01:06 PM
Congratuations on your special day little miss Harriett. For such a young kitty, your eyes seem like those that have seen way to much hardship in such a short time. I'm so glad you aren't hungery or scared anymore.

luvdemabys
03-26-2003, 01:51 PM
What a little love!!

Randi
03-26-2003, 02:20 PM
Congratulations on being our lovely Cat of the day,
Harriet!

You must be the sweetest kitty around for miles! :eek: I'm glad you're enjoying the indoor life and getting spoiled, just as you deserve! :) Our Fister started out like you and now he's been with us for 5 years and taken over the place - just like you! ;) Enjoy your day, I hope you get all your favourites!

bluekat
03-26-2003, 05:12 PM
Oh Harriet, you are such a beautiful girl! You are sooooo cute too! I'm glad that you found a good home.

~CONGRATULATIONS FOR BEING OUR CAT OF THE DAY!!!!!!!!~

catwoman761
03-26-2003, 05:24 PM
Harriet you are such a sweet little lady. I am glad the vet found you such wonderful purrents. :D You have the most beautiful blue eyes. My Francine is part chocolate point Siamese and was the runt of her litter. At almost three years of age people think Francine is a kitten because of her petite size. LOL I would love to hold you and cuddle your sweetness. I am glad you are queen of your castle. May you have many long years of reign. Congratulations of being Cat Of The Day. All I can say is you are purrfect!:cool: ;)
Catwoman761

Cleocatra
03-26-2003, 05:37 PM
Harriet (I love your name!!!!) what beautiful pools your eyes are! I'm in love too. Congratulations on being cat of the day and on finding such a happy and love-filled home. Added congrats to your parents who are just as lucky, if not more, to have found wonderful you! I hope you continue to have the best possible life, little one! :) :D :) :D

rg_girlca
03-26-2003, 06:01 PM
Who could not love that adorable, precious looking face of yours Harriet. You are such a pretty girl, and what a heartwarming story. I'm glad you decided to come out of hiding and learn that your purrsons only want nothing but good for you and to fill the rest of your life with nothing but love.

Congratulations sweetheart on being our COTD.

Lots of kitty hugs and kisses for you on your special day. :D

lizbud
03-26-2003, 06:06 PM
Dearest Harriet,

You look like such a sweet little Princess. I'm so happy you
now have a wonderful loving home. Congratulations on being
chosen today for a day of honor as our CAT OF THE DAY.:D
My wish for you is a long, happy & healthy life with your lucky
family. Enjoy your Special day sweetie.:D

Dan Holder
03-26-2003, 06:15 PM
That's really great. Poor little cat had nothing at all, and now she has a great life. Best of luck.

kohala
03-26-2003, 07:46 PM
What a precious look! What a lovely. longing face! What BIG eyes! Who could ever resist you, sweet Harriet? So, tell us, now that you have taken over the home, are you also the house spy? (Harriet the Spy?) Do you sniff out clues, investigate mysteries, and report to your humans the things they (being humans) have overlooked? I'll bet you do!
What a delightful Cat of the Day!!

kylesgranny
03-26-2003, 08:48 PM
Harriet! What a beautiful kitty! You're so lucky! Congratulations on being the Cat of the Day!

Hugs, Kylesgranny and Boofuss kitty :D

RubyMutt
03-26-2003, 11:28 PM
Sweet Harriet...
I usually keep to the dog boards, but your stunning photo caught my eye and I fell in love with your photo and story! You are a beautiful kitty! I'm so happy you have found a loving family to live with :)

kittykay
03-28-2003, 02:27 PM
Sweetest Harriet, you are the loveliest little girlcat I've seen in many a day! Your delicate face and huge blue eyes remind me of my heartbreaker Bill, the ex-feral wondercat. He, too, has a meltingly beautiful face and two-toned blue eyes. He can be very brash and forward when there is roast chicken around, but most other times, he's pretty cagey about being nabbed and hugged. He likes to be where the action is, though, and is much in evidence all day long. Oh, he is a joy to live with! Some day, he'll have to have his teeth cleaned, tho they still are white and beautiful now since he's only three years old. Anyway, when the vet says it's time to clean his teeth and he is groggy from the anesthesia, I plan to cuddle him like crazy and plant some gentle kisses on his pretty face. Tell me truthfully, is this wrong? Is this taking advantage of him while he is non compos mentis? Is that the correct spelling of non compos mentis? It's probably not even the correct usage of the term. Oh heck, I'm gonna do it anyway!

Best wishes, little charmer, for a long, happy, healthy life!