PDA

View Full Version : What should I name her?

soxie
03-25-2003, 06:03 PM
I have the weirdest neighbors in my apartment building. Well my new neighbors down stairs thew this cat out now this cat is all alone I was so pist. So I have been takeing care of her I think she might be pergnant. So I have been getting her closer and closer in to staying at my house.She came in once already. But here is are my questions to you guys...
1. What do you think I should do?
2.what should i name her?

A B L

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-25-2003, 06:07 PM
If you can get her in your house, take her! Especially if she's pregnant, she will need a good safe, warm place to have her babies. Maybe try and entice her in with some food or something, but do whatever you can do to get her inside. Poor kitty. Those people need a good swift kick in the pants - to say the least! :mad:

I don't have any ideas about a name, but that will come once you get her in.

Good luck and please let us know how it all turns out. :)

Aspen and Misty
03-25-2003, 06:15 PM
Some of the people who live in your building :mad: . Take her to the vet and get her checked out. Ask your vet to see if she is pregnet and if she is is there anything special you need to do and you should probly learn how to help her through delivery and stuff.O btw I was just wondering, can I have this guys aparment number? I have a few things to say to him!

Ash

jenluckenbach
03-25-2003, 06:22 PM
how very sad for that kitty. I hope that you can either take her in or make sure she has a nice indoor place to safely have her kittens. Who ever keeps her during that time should be aware of the importance of handling the youngsters so they will be tame and adoptable. If you get her to the vet and she is not pregnant than try to have her spayed as quickly as possible. I am sure there are organizations that can help you get it done less expensively if that is a concern.

soxie
03-25-2003, 06:23 PM
its Apt. 3 they are starting to make me even more mad they just took there dog to the spca it is people like that that don't deserve to live

Aspen and Misty
03-25-2003, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by soxie
its Apt. 3 they are starting to make me even more mad they just took there dog to the spca it is people like that that don't deserve to live

I wouldn't go as far as shouldn't be aloud to live. They should just not be aloud to care for anyone or anything. The don't deserve pets or anything. Maybe I should come over and give them a nice friendly speech on how to properly care for animals :mad: . Maybe they don't know how to care for animals, you could always go out and find free packets and stuff on how to care for your animals and sometime when you see he isn't home tape it to his door.

:D

Ash

Tweety_Pie
03-25-2003, 08:56 PM
CALL HER LUCKY:D

jenluckenbach
03-26-2003, 04:54 AM
call her Precious, as that is what she is and how she SHOULD be treated.

Aspen and Misty
03-26-2003, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by jenluckenbach
call her Precious, as that is what she is and how she SHOULD be treated.

This is Soxie, the girl I will be bringing with me to the PA pet talk meeting :D

I like both names Preciouse and Lucky. Hopefully "ABL" will bring in some pictures so I can see this cutie!

Ash

catlady1945
03-26-2003, 10:27 AM
Take her in and then take her to the vet. Call her Precious.

Aspen and Misty
03-26-2003, 09:30 PM
:D A B L is tryign to get the kitty to come in. Were still figureing out how to pay for the vet bills but I'm sure that she can beg her mom :D it always works. Besides looking into the face of a kitty who was just booted out and may possbily be pregent? Who can say no to a vet apointment? :D

Ash

soxie
03-28-2003, 04:50 PM
I think I gonna name her baby . I was was calling her and I was saying that and she came. So my mom thinks I should call her baby .

Maybe they don't know how to care for animals, you could always go out and find free packets and stuff on how to care for your animals and sometime when you see he isn't home tape it to his door.
I think this would be th best thing to do your so right ash. like always. JK! LOL!i am gonna start looking for info.

A.B.L