PDA

View Full Version : Always Loved.........

iceyshiver21
03-25-2003, 05:29 PM
Today my puppy has died and now I have found the most perfect name Techihhila, It means "I Love You" in sioux.

****He was walking around and starting to look normal this morning, Then when I got home he was laying there, so I picked him up made him drink some water, and then went to change my cloths because he puke on me. I picked him up and geve him water, then he started growling and breathing really hard and died right there in my arms. I sat on the floor crying for an hour and a half, stunned, not moving, It just wouldnt sink in....Thanks to a few very special pettalkers, who happend to be online at the moment, helped me feel alittle better.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid56/pa247381f0f02a3d81156036fd61853a4/fc79185f.jpg

Chase's Mom
03-25-2003, 05:36 PM
My thoughts are with you, I lost my Chipper only a week ago, and it has been hard. Stay strong and always find someone to talk to about it. If you like you can pm me anytime to talk.

Linda

Karen
03-25-2003, 05:38 PM
Dear sweet little puff
White fuzz and shiny nose
So quickly your wriggled into our hearts,
So sad we had to so soon let you go.

Dear little critter, you know you were loved
And died in her arms, one last puppy hug,
Poor little feller, so sweet and so smart
You'll live on forever in Katie's heart.

Do clean and disinfect everything, so that any future pups will be safe. Parvo is so deadly, so quick, so tragic.

He is bouncing around at the Rainbow Bridge now.

RockyRoad
03-25-2003, 05:44 PM
Iceyshiver~

When you told me this online before I was in tears. I am so sorry for your loss. We all knew how much you wanted that puppy, and that you took good care of her. You were a very responsible mom, caring for her as she was sick. I bet he's running around on the RB playing with a nice big ball and a juicy steak.
RIP sweet baby
{{{Hugs}}}
Take care,
Britt

Logan
03-25-2003, 05:48 PM
Oh dear. What sad, sad news. :( I was so concerned yesterday when you said how sick he was. I will be thinking of you and your precious little one. :(

slick
03-25-2003, 06:38 PM
Oh I'm sooo sorry for your loss!!:( Take comfort in knowing that your puppy knew how much you loved him and know that he loved you back just as much. He's happy and healthy waiting for you at the RB.

moosmom
03-25-2003, 06:45 PM
Iceyshiver21,

I'm so sorry to hear about your puppy. Parvo is so deadly and swift when it comes to puppies. Puppies are so vulnerable because of their young immune systems.

You have my sincerest condolences. Hang in there.

Kfamr
03-25-2003, 07:29 PM
We'll miss you.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid56/p147bb7c908af66b0e28f9d069962974a/fc72312a.gif

slleipnir
03-25-2003, 07:36 PM
Thats pretty Kayann.

I'm so sorry to hear about your little pup :[ I had tears in my eyes reading it :[ If theres anything I can do let me know

micki76
03-25-2003, 08:30 PM
I'm so sorry :( I was so worried when I read the thread in Dog Health. Parvo can be quick. Again, I'm so sorry.

Aspen and Misty
03-25-2003, 08:39 PM
O I am so sorry ::hugs:: I lost my Chewy only 2 weeks ago but it already feels like forever. If you ever need to talk you can pm me I know how hard this is and how much it helps to haev someone to talk to.

Ash :(

Fuzzy317
03-25-2003, 09:42 PM
I am very sorry for your loss. Please know you are in our thoughts.

oodlesofpoodles
03-25-2003, 09:50 PM
I am so sorry, I didn't when I posted on the other thread, Karen told me. I am so sorry. Keeping you in my heart.

I shall see beauty
but none to match your living grace.
I shall hear music
but noe as sweet as the droning song
with which you loved me.
I shall fill my days
but I shall not, cannot forget.
Sleep soft, dear friend.
Author Unknown

wolf_Q
03-25-2003, 09:59 PM
Oh my, I'm so sorry to hear about this..........:( :( :( I saw the thread in Dog Health, but I hadn't checked back. Rest in peace sweet puppy. :(

Steffi N
03-25-2003, 10:06 PM
I had tears in my eyes reading about the loss of your darling puppy. But at least Techihhila was in your arms feeling your love when the end came. Please take care of yourself.

lovemyshiba
03-25-2003, 10:41 PM
Oh my I am so sorry to hear this. I just checked the thread in Health, and I found this. I am so sorry that this has happened to your poor little puppy. Have some comfort in knowing that you were there for the puppy's last minute on earth, and that you did love him so much in such a short time.
He is healthy again, at the Rainbow Bridge, and you will meet him again someday.

aly
03-25-2003, 10:53 PM
I am so sorry for your loss. I know they can steal your heart in such a short time and it hurts so bad when you lose a furbaby you've had for just a short time too. I lost a week old kitten I was fostering due to a birth defect. She was only with me for a day before the vet had to put her down but it still hurt me so bad. Please try to stay strong even though it is so hard :(

I think your puppy had parvo? Be careful to bleach everything out and watch your other dogs carefully. Since they are adults, they probably will not catch it (but they can carry the virus and be contagious to other puppies even if they don't have it themselves). If any of your dogs are older, their immune system might be down and they may catch the parvo. Just disinfect everything and keep your eyes on your other babies.

I am SO sorry :(

popcornbird
03-25-2003, 11:46 PM
Oh no! I didn't know your puppy was sick. You just got him. He was so cute. :( I'm so sorry for your loss. :(:(:(

marysmerrycats
03-25-2003, 11:57 PM
Icyshiver21
oh, I am so sorry to hear this sad news,
and also about Chipper!

:( :(

Nomilynn
03-26-2003, 01:27 AM
So very sorry :(

CathyBogart
03-26-2003, 02:02 AM
I am so sorry to hear about your loss. It's terrible to lose them, but worse when they are so young and full of spunk. He died in your loving arms knowing that someone cared about him.

anna_66
03-26-2003, 05:49 AM
When we were talking the other day, I just had this feeling that this would happen. I know what it's like watching them get sick time after time:( I wish there would have been time to get him to the vet, but at least now you know he is at the bridge and playing with all the other RB puppies.
http://d21c.com/AnnesPlace/Spring3/Srainbow5.gif
R.I.P. Sweet Chipper

ChrisH
03-26-2003, 06:19 AM
I am so very sorry to hear of your loss.

Rest in peace sweet little pup.

Chris

Barbara
03-26-2003, 07:21 AM
Poor sweet Techihhila -he looked so full of life. I hope he has fun now at the Rainbow Bridge.

iceyshiver21
03-26-2003, 07:28 AM
Thank you all so much...I will right out more personal thank yous tonight.

Chase's Mom-Im so sorry about Chipper, I Hope Chipper and Techihhila are playing right now at rainbow bridge.

Karen-That is a Beautiful poem, It brought tears of he wonderful remeberance back to my eyes. Thank you!!

FloppsyLadySally89-Its nice to picture him doing that. Thank You!

Logan, moosmom and Slick-Thank you very much!

KayAnn- Thank you so Much! It is so beautiful!! I dont know How to begin to thank you!!

slleipnir and micki76-Thank you!!

Ash-Im so sorry about Chewy! I never new this being the first time I've ever really seen a dogs life leave him, Its scarey and I know its going to take a while to heal.

Fuzzy317-Thank you

oodlesofpoodles-Thank you so much you helped me alot with the info. I thank you for that, and your sopport. The sites you gave me where very helpful.

Wolf_Q-Thank you so much!

Steffi N-Thank you!!

lovemyshiba-Thank you, it makes me smile just to think of him at rainbow bridge.

aly-Thank you, It is hard every time I read the Beautiful poems and see the picture on this thread I start to smile and cry, all at the same time.

popcornbird-For the short time that he was with me made it all worth while, he taught me a valuble lesson in life....Always try. And to always be happy, even when things look bad, He had enough courge and the streagth that it took to wiggle his tiny little tail ever time I would speak....He also taught me that every cloud has a silver lining.

marysmerrycats, WolfChan and Nomilynn-Thank you

anna_66-We got him to the vet, but already the breeder of my pup had done more than the vet could. Thank you, It helps to know he is playing with he other little brother, chipper, and Chewy.

ChrisH and Barbara-Thank you

***For the names that Ar not present thats because I have to get on the bus.

robinh
03-26-2003, 07:53 AM
iceyshiver21, There are no words..:( I am so sorry to hear about your loss!

Parvo is such a swift disease. I lost a puppy to it. Make sure to warn any friends and neighbors that you lost your pup to the disease. They can then make sure their furbabies are properly immunized.

Again, I am so sorry.

sammi
03-26-2003, 03:28 PM
So sorry to hear about your pup. Remember that you gave him lots of love in his short life. Run and play free at the bridge Chipper.

catland
03-26-2003, 03:54 PM
I'm so very sorry for your loss. What a terrible shock.:(

iceyshiver21
03-26-2003, 04:12 PM
robinh-All me pups have shots and never came in contact with him, because he was kept in the kitchen and we didnt trust all the dogs with him. I have warned all my friends. Thank you.

sammi and catland-Thank you very much.

primabella
03-26-2003, 04:13 PM
I am so sorry. You are in my thouights. RIP sweet baby :(

iceyshiver21
03-26-2003, 04:24 PM
I didnt say this before but, I dont know what hurts more, they fact that he died right in front of me and there was nothing I could do about it, when my brothers walked in and saw me sitting on the floor crying and screaming or when my two year old little sister asked "Keet, where puppy go?" I cried not knowing what to tell her knowing that she wouldnt understand. Too her everything comes back she dont understand death....Its so hard.

Cataholic
03-26-2003, 04:29 PM
I am so sorry for your loss. Words can't change anything...but, know there is a huge community mourning with you right now. You aren't alone, and neither is your puppy. He is with all of our friends at RB, and I am sure he is being helped right along with everything. Take care of yourself.
Johanna

iceyshiver21
03-26-2003, 08:43 PM
Thank you..

Sudilar
03-26-2003, 09:54 PM
I just saw this thread now. I am so very sorry for your great loss! No words will console you, I know. The little pupper is now healthy and running with all of our passed Pet Talk furbabies. I am so sorry.

Albea
03-27-2003, 12:19 PM
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid18/p9af803c47439c32c09c66b114eceb0ed/fdd35340.gif
So sorry to hear about your puppy. You gave him love to the very last minute of his short life. Now, if you can, imagine him romping around at the Rainbow Bridge with all his new friends and waiting for the day when you'll be together again.

tatsxxx11
03-27-2003, 04:11 PM
My eyes are filled with tears and my heart aches for you. I'm so very sad that you had to endure the heartbreak of the passing of this beautiful furry soul. But I know that Techihhila was so blessed to have you as his Mommy, if only for a while, and that he was so grateful to have you there to hold him and love him during his last moments. Cataholic is so right. You are not alone in your grief, and your precious puppy is, right now, knowing the loving friendship of so many beloved RB kids. One day you and he will be together again. Until then, try to hold onto the loving memories you hold in your heart. Oh, how I wish I could lessen your pain:( Love, Sandra