PDA

View Full Version : spring fever?

marysmerrycats
03-25-2003, 02:43 PM
how many of you have spring fever? I do! I just want to be outside, planting flowers etc. being inside is depressing, but you can only do so much outsdie LOL. besides, who wants to do housework lol
my yard looks alot better than it did when I moved in, but has along way to go. will be getting more flowers soon and planting them, here in Az for the summer about the only thing that won't die out is lantana and marigolds, so will be getting those.

:)

moosmom
03-25-2003, 06:41 PM
Mary,

I definitely have Spring fever. I just wish I had a clothesline so I could hang my laundry out. I LOVE the smell of freshly line-dried laundry.

Unfortunately I don't have a garden. My landlord has a garden in the back and he told me I could grow anything I want. Hellooooo tomatoes!!! :D

CathyBogart
03-26-2003, 02:08 AM
Spring? What is this spring? We geeks do not need any of this "natural light" or "fresh air". LoL

I give myself another week, and I'll be out puttering around in the garden with my puppydog!

neko1
03-26-2003, 07:40 AM
Oh yeah!! Brian and I have so many things to do, both inside and outside the house and I can't wait to get started!! It just needs to get a little bit warmer though.....

03-26-2003, 12:25 PM
My hubby has!! He spents HOURS in our garden lately!!
Maybe I'd better put up a tent there:rolleyes: :D

HoRsELUvR
03-26-2003, 04:33 PM
I have wanted to go outside, but it is raining now and everything is wet and ucky.:(