PDA

View Full Version : one more week!!!!

lovemyshiba
03-25-2003, 10:00 AM
Next week at this time I will be moving into my new house!!!! Yay!! I can't wait!! We will be moving some stuff on Monday, but the majority will be done Tuesday!!!
I will be unable to access Pet Talk during the move (gotta wait for the cable hookup), but I will be ready with lots of pictures when I get back!!!!!!!!
I'm so excited:D

robinh
03-25-2003, 01:09 PM
Will miss reading your posts, but look forward to seeing lots of pictures of the babies (and of course you and the hubbie) enjoying the new house.

Don't know if you said, but does it have a big backyard with lots of running room for Kito and Abbey? Is the yard fenced? If so, you'll really love the idea they can go out and sniff to their hearts content.

lovemyshiba
03-25-2003, 01:29 PM
We do have the room, but we have to plant grass first, and fence it in, both of which are our top priority!! After all, we did buy this house for the dogs!!!

Tanya&Fritz
03-25-2003, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by lovemyshiba
We do have the room, but we have to plant grass first, and fence it in, both of which are our top priority!! After all, we did buy this house for the dogs!!!

Me too! I can't wait for the snow to melt :(

marysmerrycats
03-25-2003, 04:02 PM
good luck with the move! Im so glad my move is over!

you sound so excited, thats wonderful, can't wait to see the pics.:)

robinh
03-25-2003, 05:10 PM
"After all, we did buy this house for the dogs!!!"

Ain't that the truth! I know when we looked at our house the yard was a big thing - gotta have room for the doggies to run.

We did go just a little overboard with the yard thing (takes 2 people 2.5 hours each to mow), but our heart was in the right place. :o

jenluckenbach
03-25-2003, 06:39 PM
does this mean you will be adding that 3rd (canine) family member? he he he
Good luck with the move, don't suffer pet talk withdrawl too badly., OK?

Dakota's Mommy
03-26-2003, 08:03 AM
Congrats on the big move! I hope all goes well for you and can't wait to hear how it goes and see pics of the new place with all your stuff!