PDA

View Full Version : what is their favorite time to play?

marysmerrycats
03-25-2003, 06:45 AM
recently it seems like my cats favorite time to play is when I wake up early, before it is even light out yet, LOL instead of them waking me up, I have woke them them up,( you know with cats you can't move without them knowing where you are) and it has turned out to be their favorite time to play!

03-25-2003, 07:00 AM
Inka & Maya always seem to get extra active around 10->11 pm. At this time, we usually watch tele or read a good book :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D . So, usually I play a game "chase-the-red-dot" with them then, after which they usually need a longggggggggg nap!!:p :p ;)

Russian Blue
03-25-2003, 01:36 PM
Nakita usually has a freak out session two times a day. Once in the morning when we're having breakfast and again right before bedtime. Also, whenever I do dishes, the running water makes her freak out also.

She usually likes to go top speed through the house and crash into things and send the scatter rugs everywhere!

:rolleyes:

NoahsMommy
03-25-2003, 01:44 PM
The cats seem to get active early in the morning...like about 3:00-4:00 a.m.

They also are active about 8:00 p.m.

marysmerrycats
03-25-2003, 04:09 PM
She usually likes to go top speed through the house and crash into things and send the scatter rugs everywhere!

thats so cute! :D :D

slick
03-25-2003, 06:54 PM
Play????? Max and Speckles play????? Max does not play because he thinks it's beneath him. On the very rare occasion that he decides to chase a piece of ribbon, he'll stop when I look at him as if to say "What??? I wasn't doing anything."

Specks on the other hand will pull out her favourite mouse at 4am, bat it around, then stand over it and howl into the night as if to say "Mommy, I killed my prey!" This used to happen regularly but not so much anymore.