PDA

View Full Version : To Aly and anyone else who is 'suffering' this week...

zippy-kat
12-11-2001, 12:21 AM
Good luck on finals!
After this week, we get a break (from skewl at least).

Be sure to de-stress often!(yeahhhh...right...WAY easier said than done, huh? ;) )

GOOD LUCK!
HAPPY STUDYING! (isn't that an oxymoron?! :D )

aly
12-11-2001, 01:17 AM
Tonya! I was just going to email you and tell you this but I got your Christmas card at the PERFECT time!! I was on my way to my hardest final tonight and SO stressed and nervous, I was on the verge of tears. I stopped by the mailbox on my way out and got your card. It helped me SO MUCH! It really calmed me down and made me happier.

I wish you luck on your finals and studying too. And I hope you have a smooth move and get to see Sophie soon! :D

http://wsphotofews.excite.com/004/9H/7m/vb/Ya55816.jpg

[ December 11, 2001: Message edited by: aly ]

zippy-kat
12-11-2001, 07:41 AM
oh! I'm so glad you liked the card! I love the pic on the front!! I'm sure that's what Miz Sophie does when I sing to her (one of her favorite songs: "Who let the bunnies out?!") :D

Grrr...I have one of my hardest ones this morning! YUCKY! I am soooo nervous about it!

Looks like I won't be moving til next wkend. :rolleyes: But I'll be going 'home' this Saturday! Can't wait to see my bunner girl! :D :D

Good luck again!!

(And I love the bun pic you posted!)

jackiesdaisy1935
12-11-2001, 09:39 AM
Good luck to all you guys with your finals, a very stressful time just before the Holidays.
You all are smart, I know you will come through with flying colors.
Jackie

*LabLoverKEB*
12-11-2001, 10:55 PM
Good luck, Tonya and Aly!!! :) I'm sure that the both of you, will pass with flying colors! ;) Again, good luck!

Sarah & Sadie*

Karen
12-11-2001, 11:39 PM
Study hard, but remember to take "furry-friend" breaks every hour or so - just petting, talking to or holding a pet for a few minutes will do wonders for stress. Also, taking short breaks regularly helps you remember stuff more than just hours of cramming with no break!

SimbaTWonderDog
12-12-2001, 12:30 AM
http://wsphotofews.excite.com/033/u1/s2/Cg/gy47824.jpg
http://wsphotofews.excite.com/013/mt/Z1/bg/gv38722.jpg

and for the heck of it....
http://wsphotofews.excite.com/003/pv/Uz/dj/gE52030.jpg :eek:

aly
12-12-2001, 01:03 AM
Awww Simba and KayAnn! I'm still up studying and those pics did wonders on relieving stress. I have a final and a major presentation tomorrow :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Neeeeeeeeeeeeeed more caffeine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DoggiesAreTheBest
12-12-2001, 07:07 AM
Good Luck on your finals! I had two last night and one tonight and I will be done with my first semester of Grad Schoo! Hurray! I find school alot more demanding now that I have a full time job too.

I am de-stressig by going on a cruise! Andrew and I are so looking forward to it. Flight school has worn him out as well. We will miss Drake though. He will be staying with Andrew's parents.

mugsy
12-12-2001, 07:13 AM
Good luck on finals. I know they suck...I remember all too well. Actually, in the state of Indiana, because I teach, I have to go back to school every 5 years and take 2 classes to keep my license current. Keep your chins up, I'll be thinking about you.

RachelJ
12-12-2001, 07:31 AM
Even after you are long done with college you can still *enjoy* the dreams about it...there are the ones where you go to take a test, but haven't been to the classes or read the text in months, there the are ones where you can't remember which day a class meets on or find where it meets. College somehow seems to stay with you for the rest of your life... ha ha ha <evil laugh>

zippy-kat
12-12-2001, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by RachelJ:
<STRONG>there are the ones where you go to take a test, but haven't been to the classes or read the text in months</STRONG>

You meant that's a dream?! After the test I took yesterday, I coulda SWORE I hadn't been to class in months! :eek:

Good luck Souraya--and a cruise?! What fun!

yorkster
12-13-2001, 04:21 PM
Well....I am only taking one class (not a college student- older than that!),
but got a lot of help from my kitties Mon. night when I was studying for my final-
both cats jumping on the table, laying on my notebook, playing with my pen, and the kitten chewing on my papers!

Cats! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D

AmberLee
12-13-2001, 05:08 PM
Dear Yorkster,

It does my heart good to know that your fur-babies were in the thick of your studies with you; throwing their little bodies into the fray to motivate and inspire you. (You were inspired, confess it!) Boy, they love their Mommy. Didn't you do well on your test thanks to their unselfish support?

(Sometimes the support from your fellow PT'ers is less than overwhelming, right? :D ;) :D We love ya, though!!!)

yorkster
12-14-2001, 12:30 AM
Oh-yes Amberlee, the kitties were sooo much help! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I must confess that I let it go on much longer than I should have.......it was just too cute for me to stop sooner!
Why is it that they always seem to know when you have something important going-on?
I had to hand in one of my last assignments with little kitty teeth marks- that was okay though, because my instructor is a cat person. :D

zippy-kat
12-14-2001, 12:35 AM
:)
Try "the rabbit chewed/ate my homework"--you get some strange looks!

purrley
12-14-2001, 07:01 AM
To all you youngsters out there cramming and studying, cramming and studying - good luck on your finals!!!! Sure glad I got schooling way behind me!!!!!

zippy-kat
12-14-2001, 08:04 AM
Woo-hoo!
It's all said and done! One more semester and it's graduation!

Thanks for all your support guys! I appreciate it! ;) :D

karen israel
12-14-2001, 08:33 AM
Can't tell you how much I admire you all that cram for exams, work, & find time for Pet Talk!! How do you do it? :confused: As you can see, I'm playing catch up! My 1st thought too, was that you all just ace exams!! :cool: I'm very proud of you!! ;) Oh, and by the way, Kayann, that poor abused pupster! (joking ;) He just lets you do anything! Awesome boy! Great, adorable pictures!

jackiesdaisy1935
12-16-2001, 06:08 PM
KayAnn, Simba is so photogenic, those pictures are a hoot! I love them, I'm sure they helped everybody with getting through their exams.
Jackie

aly
12-17-2001, 10:17 AM
FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINALLY DONE!!!!!!! (as of 32 minutes ago)

sammi
12-17-2001, 11:33 AM
Congrats. Aly!!! :cool: Now you can really get into the Christmas spirt!! :D