PDA

View Full Version : eerie!

marysmerrycats
03-25-2003, 02:01 AM
have you ever woke up in the middle of the night to find your cat looking at you? the same sweet kitty that you just let them do surgery on, or took to the scary strangers to cut their claws...the same claws that will be sharp again soon, and there is the cat, just watching you while you are sleeping...and is that a slight evil grin on its face? just waiting for you to go back to a sound sleep?

seriously tho..I wonder what cats ARE thinking when they look at us, while we are sleeping?

03-25-2003, 02:21 AM
Sounds freaky:eek: :eek: ..!
I don't have an experience like that, as my cats sleep in a seperate room. But I think the cats just think:" hey, that looks like a mighty good spot!!Move over!"

Nomilynn
03-25-2003, 04:46 AM
Tilly has done this before, but she ALWAYS has her motor going. She wakes me up just so I can pet her.

But Nutmeg will sometimes just stare at me. I've found if I stare right back, she usually gives up first. It's the only game with her that I can win so I like to gloat about it :)

HayleyRosie
03-25-2003, 06:20 AM
Hayley and Mandy sleep in their own room so I have not experienced this with them. But my rb cat Sandy did that to me all the time. I agree its very eerie!

Cataholic
03-25-2003, 09:14 AM
I think all my cats do that to me. To me, it is them looking over me while I sleep. I love it when I look back at them, and they do the slow kitty double wink...

Russian Blue
03-25-2003, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by marysmerrycats
have you ever woke up in the middle of the night to find your cat looking at you?......and is that a slight evil grin on its face? just waiting for you to go back to a sound sleep?

seriously tho..I wonder what cats ARE thinking when they look at us, while we are sleeping?

I think they are extracting our brain impulses and sending it back to the home planet........

:p

Look into my eyes........you are getting sleepy...........

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid43/p641a28be736f334199a09031d644ebd7/fcea9f42.jpg

:eek:

catmandu
03-25-2003, 09:33 AM
I think myself that they are just curiuos , they are fascinated about our size and the odd things that we do , by thier standards. And they love us and want to watch over us!:cool:

marysmerrycats
03-25-2003, 10:47 AM
Russian blue-LOL that could be true, oh no!
I love the close up pic of your kitty!