PDA

View Full Version : Anonymous??

gini
03-24-2003, 05:44 PM
I was thinking about how addicted all of us are to Pet Talk. This weekend was very painful for many of us........no Pet Talk for hours.

Maybe we should start PET TALKERS ANONYMOUS!

There would only be ONE problem........who on this board could keep it ANONYMOUS???:) :)

Fuzzy317
03-24-2003, 05:52 PM
"Hello, my name is Scott and I am addicted to Pet Talk." :)

slick
03-24-2003, 06:32 PM
Hello, my name is Slick and I started my addiction to PT about 4 months ago. At first it was just an interest. I would check on PT in the morning then in the evening before going home. It has progressed to the point that I have PT open all the time and I can multi-task. I can provide help to a remote user on the telephone and reply to a thread all at the same time. I eat and sleep PT. Would like to participate in a 12-step program but don't know where to start. Also I'm questioning, am I ready for it. Do I really want to?

NoahsMommy
03-24-2003, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by slick
Also I'm questioning, am I ready for it. Do I really want to?
Exactly what I was thinking!!! ;)

I LOVE Pet Talk...all my friends and family think I'm strange. "How can you talk online about animals for so long?? :rolleyes: " I say, they're just jealous!!! :D

Hi, my name is Kelly and I'm addicted to Pet Talk!

gini
03-24-2003, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by slick
Hello, my name is Slick. Would like to participate in a 12-step program

I was thinking that if you have a dog.........twelve steps just aren't enough. Dogs need waaaayyy more than that. But, I see that you have kitties.

Also, I would like to assure all of you that this is all in fun.
I have the highest respect for all of the addiction programs and would never intentionally poke fun at any of them.............

Now....back to my addiction!

moosmom
03-24-2003, 10:12 PM
Hi! I'm Donna and I'm a Pet Talk addict and proud of it :D

I've had certain family members (SIL) tell me that I spend way too much time in front of the computer when I should be looking for a job. If it weren't for all the friends I've made at this site, I'd be a very lonely person. Personally I think she's jealous because she's computer iliterate.

03-25-2003, 03:07 AM
Originally posted by NoahsMommy
.all my friends and family think I'm strange. "How can you talk online about animals for so long?? :rolleyes:

he he, even my husband doesn't understand what I am talking about all the time :rolleyes: :D !

I DON'T CARE : I AM AN ADDICT TO PT, AND I AM PROUD OF IT!!!

Randi
03-25-2003, 04:21 AM
Originally posted by moosmom
I've had certain family members (SIL) tell me that I spend way too much time in front of the computer when I should be looking for a job.
I have friends telling me the same - and even John thinks it can be a bit too much sometimes. LOL!

Well, I have PT open from around midday and until bedtime, I just HAVE to check in between other things. LOL! So yes, I'm addicted! :D

Nomilynn
03-25-2003, 04:34 AM
I'm another addict. While I've crossed the first threshold, admitting my addiction, I refuse to take the next step. I deny that it's a problem!!! :)

jenluckenbach
03-25-2003, 04:57 AM
hello. My name is Jennifer and I am addicted to pet talk. I wake up and PT, I come home from work and I PT When I am not on PT, I think about what I can talk about on PT.

Please tell me there is NOT a cure.

delidog
03-25-2003, 06:16 AM
The First Step is Denial:

I am Not Addicted to Pet Talk!!!!

I am Not Addicted to Pet Talk...I'm only there 1 hour per day!!!!

I am Not Addicted to Pet Talk...I'm Only there 2 hours per day!!!!

I am Not Addicted to Pet Talk...I'm only there 3 hours per day!!!!

I am Not Addicted to Pet Talk...I'm Only there 4 hours per day!!!!!
(They say it is a Progressive disease!!)

Oh Alright!!!!!
My Name is Nicole and I'm Addicted to Pet Talk!!!!!!
;) :) :D

Let the Second Step Begin!!!!;)

iceyshiver21
03-25-2003, 06:30 AM
(orginal)
Hi. My name is Katie, and I am not entirely addicted to pt.

(revised)
Hi. My name is Katie, and ok so I'm addicted but not as much as alot of people.
(revised)
Hi. My name is Katie, and ok so I spend from the time I get home to the time I go to bed on pettalk.
(revised)
Hi. My name is Katie, and ok so I spend from the time I get home to the time I go to bed on pettalk. OK I spend mornings before I go to school on here.
(revised)
Hi. My name is Katie, and ok so I spend from the time I get home to the time I go to bed on pettalk and I spend my lunch break on Pettalk too.

---Ok I give up IM ADDICTED!!

Hi My name is Katie, and I am thoroughly addicted to Pettalk.

anna_66
03-25-2003, 06:31 AM
I usually only spend the morning hours before work on Pet Talk.

Oh, and then I come home in the afternoon, and more Pet Talk.

And maybe I'll check on Pet Talk a little in the evening.

Well, there goes my whole day! Guess I'm addicted too!

Hi, my name is Anna, & I'm addicted to Pet Talk:D

marysmerrycats
03-25-2003, 06:34 AM
...."hi my name is Mary and I'm a pettalk addict!":eek:
(really have to stop being on SO much,)

HayleyRosie
03-25-2003, 08:05 AM
Hi, my name is Rosemary and I am also addicted to PT! It seems like it starts out with only logging on every couple of days and eventually PT is open on your computer all day! I don't see it being a problem. I love PT and I'm proud to say I am addicted!

Cataholic
03-25-2003, 08:50 AM
My name is Johanna, and I am addicted to PT! My friends at work waver between telling me it is a cult (Hello Tina!) and calling it "pet talk live" (Hi Nathan!). They are just jealous, and spend their time on silly activites...for instance, Nathan is 'addicted' to silly corvettes, and Tina, well, she just has 'issues'...j/k!

lynnestankard
03-25-2003, 01:13 PM
My name is Lynne...............I'm addicted to Pet Talk.................It's a problem I can live with!!!!

Lynne

momoffuzzyfaces
03-25-2003, 01:26 PM
Hi, my name is Connie. I'm addicted to Pet Talk and plan to stay that way!:D

slick
03-25-2003, 07:57 PM
I'm also addicted to all of you!! Each and every one of you and your pets have a special place in my heart and I have developed a very special talent: crying over pets who have gone to the RB and driving home at the same time. :( Thank goodness for stop lights!

lynnestankard
03-26-2003, 04:56 AM
Slick - Aaaawwww Thats too sad - don't cry on your own, come here and I'm sure more than one of us will join you {{{{Hugs}}}}

Lynne

Dakota's Mommy
03-26-2003, 08:36 AM
Yes, I'm Christy and I'm addicted too! I can live life this way so it's okay in my book. But I am addicted!!!!!!!!!!