PDA

View Full Version : I think Kito is nuts!!

lovemyshiba
03-24-2003, 05:36 PM
.... so what else is new!! He does something crazy every day. Anyway, today it was so nice out, so I decided to take them for a walk. My husband's office is not far from here, and they are pet friendly, so out we went. We took the long way, and that meant we had to pass by the V-E-T's office. As we get closer, I'm waiting for the resistance, but no, Kito goes tearing up to her door, scratching at the door, and whining because I won't let him in!! What dog does that??? The last time he was there, he got a shot, his temp taken, and an internal examination by hand!!! But there he is, carrying on because he wants to go in there so bad!! Geesh, what a silly dog I have!!:D

tatsxxx11
03-24-2003, 05:58 PM
That is TOO funny!:D Kito, you're adorable!!!:) Wonder what he finds so enticing...??!!:D

Karen
03-24-2003, 05:58 PM
Some dogs I know would think Kito needs his head examined. But I think it's just a sign you have a nice vet! :)

Jessica12345
03-24-2003, 06:03 PM
LOL!:p

lovemyshiba
03-24-2003, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by Karen
Some dogs I know would think Kito needs his head examined. But I think it's just a sign you have a nice vet! :)

I'm sure he wouldn't mind having his head examined, especially if she got to do it!!!
She is a wonderful, caring woman, I'm sure that is why he loves to go there.

ParNone
03-24-2003, 07:03 PM
hey lovemyshiba!

Well Murph'll join Kito in his craziness. He about wags himself out
of his skin, he's so excited to go to the vet. I have to hold him,
when he gets up on the metal table, otherwise he'll spin in a
circle up there. As it is he does a lil' tap dance the whole time
the vet is talking to him. I think the vet'd take him from me, if
he could. He's real nice to Maddie too, but he's always extra
enthusiastic to Murph. Course Murph's been to 3 other vets in
his lifetime and acts exactly the same, so it's not just one specific
vet he's bonded to, he just enjoys the whole vet experience.:)

Par...

KYS
03-24-2003, 07:16 PM
Kito, YOU are so CUTE!

But Rocky, Sheba and Pepper think your nuts. :D

micki76
03-24-2003, 08:35 PM
Yup, Chester's a bit of a nut too. We go to the vet monthly for allergy shots, so you'd think he'd hate to go there. Not Ches, He loves it! Of course, they all love him too so I think that helps. Millie is more normal, she HATES the vet. :)

sammi
03-24-2003, 09:30 PM
ParNone, I think your signature is so cute with your dog and the sidewalk chalk!

Byakko's Mom
03-24-2003, 09:50 PM
Awwww Kito is such a cutie.That is so sweet but a great reference for your vet.Byakko loves my vet too.She is really great.Allthough Mojo is afraid but he came from a rough place and I don't know why he got afraid of the vets.He was even afraid of the pet store and puppy class at first but now he is great in puppy class and getting better at the vets and the pet store.We take him in just to weigh him or walk in the door and walk out and give him treats.In the pet store our 60 lb puppy has to ride in a basket because he freezes.It is hysterical.All the other puppies love the vets.Keep up the Kito stories I just love them. :)
Laurie

wolf_Q
03-24-2003, 11:16 PM
LOL Nebo is nuts too! The last time he went to a vet he got all felt up and his temp taken (in a not so nice place) and before that he had a microchip....before that he was neutered...and before that shots. Does it phase him? No! Lol he's always so happy at the vets...:rolleyes:

ramanth
03-25-2003, 10:44 AM
Kia falls into the NUTS catagory. :D

The women at the front desk fawn all over Kia and she LOVES to go see them. LOL!

primabella
03-25-2003, 02:56 PM
Mick loves the vet. LOVES him. Crazy dog :rolleyes:

iwuvsmypuppy
03-25-2003, 04:55 PM
if only they did that when they had an appointment..........

Dakota's Mommy
03-26-2003, 09:15 AM
LOL, that reminds me of when I had to take Destiny and Dakota to the vet to have their stiches removed. Keep in mind that the last time Dakota had been there was when she got spayed. I got her out of the car and she practically drug me to the door of the vet so she could get in. However, I know why she did it, she saw all the other pups go in and she wanted to go play with them all! What a goof. It had been so long since I had control of her on a leash that it was surprising to me. Normally she had been so good on a leash for me. Now I know that I really need to work more with her so that I can walk her with less problems than she gave me that day!

RubyMutt
03-27-2003, 12:06 AM
LOL, that is too cute :D At least you know he likes his vet :)