PDA

View Full Version : sad dream

lovemyshiba
03-23-2003, 09:50 PM
Ok, I'm sure you all are wondering how this will relate to pets, but stay with me. Have you ever had such a sad dream that when you woke up you were actually crying?? That happened to me last night.
In my dream (or should I say nightmare), we had decided to give Kito away:eek: . We had a friend who really really really wanted a Shiba, so we decided to give him to that friend. Well, when the day came for him to go, I had totally forgotten that he was leaving soon, and was so upset because I had never gotten to do this and this and this with him (I can't remember what all of the things were), and I was hysterical--I woke up then, before we actually gave him away, but how awful!! I cannot imagine doing that, what a terrible dream!!
http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/cry.gif

wolfsoul
03-23-2003, 10:35 PM
Awww I'm sorry you had a bad dream :(
When I was about six or seven I had a bad dream, but it was actually really stupid :rolleyes: It was that Beavis and Butthead took Sara and squished her underneath the seat off a buggy and her eyes popped out :rolleyes: After that I always had bad dreams about Beavis and Butthead killing my baby :(

aly
03-23-2003, 10:50 PM
I'm sorry Emily :( I know dreams leave me upset for a few days after I have them. I hope you don't have to keep remembering that awful dream. Don't worry, it'd NEVER happen!

CathyBogart
03-24-2003, 03:44 AM
I had a dream once that my mother had decided that we couldn't keep my dog Star anymore and for some reason she wanted to have her put down rather than find her a new home. I ended up doing it myself in the dream, and I was hysterical in the morning.

I also dreamt that the person who had Star when she was a puppy and chose to surrender her rather than get her heart surgery came and took her back from me. In the dream she was totally mean to Star.....

anna_66
03-24-2003, 06:47 AM
And they really suck!

Sorry you had such a horrible one, we know you'd NEVER give Kito away;)

moosmom
03-24-2003, 12:53 PM
Anna,

Yes, I have dreams like that occasionally and I do wake myself up crying. Dreams seems SO real that it can sometimes scare you. At least you know it was ONLY a dream and that Kito isn't going anywhere. :D

P.S. I keep a dream journal. If anyone ever saw what I dreamed about, I'd be in a corner of the loonie bin rocking back and forth, mumbling to myself :D.

HoRsELUvR
03-24-2003, 03:49 PM
Ive had some sad or scary dreams like that too,like once i dreamed that Middie died:( .I also sometimes have happy dreams and i wake up and im like darn its only a dream.