PDA

View Full Version : Benji

Sudilar
02-08-2001, 08:15 AM
Benji, you are so adorable!! You have that "What are we gonna do next?" look. You are really a fun lovin' dog! Congrats on Dog of the Day!

RachelJ
02-08-2001, 08:35 AM
Benji, what a darling picture you take. You are a little pint size dog in a little pint size chair! It seems you do all things well and have many responsibilities. It is amazing that one little fellow can be so busy. It sort of sounds like Carmen is the love of your life. Good, that is the way it should be. Congratulations to one all around super-duper little dog on achieving the well earned title of Dog of the Day.

jackiesdaisy1935
02-08-2001, 10:29 AM
Benji, what a fantastic photo and what a fantastic dog. I think Carmen is your best friend and you take very good care of her.
She is very lucky. I wish I had a Benji in my family just like you. Congradulations on being the best dog of the day.

tatsxxx11
02-08-2001, 03:30 PM
Hi Benji! What a beautiful, busy little guy you are! Every day sounds like an exciting adventure filled with fun times and lots of love! As well as lots of doggie responsibilities and chores!! It does sound like you've truly found the love of your life in Carmen! What a special pair you two are. You are one adorable, smart, fun loving and LOYAL friend. What a very deserving, very precious Dog of the Day!! Go Benji!!!