PDA

View Full Version : Belated Intro from Byakko's Mom-oops sorry!

Byakko's Mom
03-23-2003, 09:36 AM
Hi everyone-I just realized that I never introduced myself.I am Laurie.I live in Annapolis Maryland.I am owned by Byakko, my Shiba Inu puppy who is 7 1/2 months old. I lost my heart dog Kori an akita in sept to a brain tumor.Just a week before she was 11.My daughter has a beautiful Leonberger puppy named Dakota Star. I love her so much.She has had some health problems we hope we are getting past but aren't sure.She is 7 month old.My daughter always wanted a Leo and we got her after my daughter lost her beloved great pyrenees BooBear to an unexpected seizure that they thought may have been due to a tumor but were never sure.He passed the day before he would have been six.He was a rescue dog and was a blood bank donor and very healthy until that day.My daughter also has a rescue pomeranian mix puppy that is about 9 months old named Teeny.My son has a rescue lab/cattle dog/? mix puppy.He is 6 1/2 months old.We got him at 7 weeks after he had been rescued from south carolina by a rescue and taken to a rescue in Pennsilvania and we came from Maryland and got him.He was a mess but he is now the star pupil in puppy class.My friend and I rescued a stafordshire who is so sweet at 4 1/2 years old but he will be moving with my friend as he is really his dog.You can see all my babies at:
www.geocities.com/plwolfpack1/kori-friends
You will also see my daughter has other animals.She now has 3 ferrets, a mouse named avalanche and a bearded dragon and we all have a fish tank.I don't have a digital camera and am pretty computer illiterate but hope to get friends to take some pics soon besides what is on this site another friend made.I also have an older son who lives with his family and my 20 month old grandaughter and their 6 cats and dog.My furbabies are my family too.It is so nice to meet all of you.
Laurie=Byakko's Mom

sammi
03-23-2003, 10:21 AM
Welcome to this message board! This is one of the best! Sounds like you have a big family of "kids & furkids"! Will check out your pictures later today. Thanks for posting.:) Sammi