PDA

View Full Version : i'm alittle late on updating you on my dad

scarlett
03-23-2003, 02:13 AM
sorry for taking so long to up date:(anyway he as you know or some know has kidney cancer.he was schuduled to get his kidney out earlier in the month but there were complications.turns out he was hiding a spot (w/ band-aids) on that note all i have to say is MEN:rolleyes: his shoulder had a silver dollar size spot and the doctor gor concerned.so he got it removed so he could make sure it wasn't milignet:(

anyway long story short the doctor called and said it was BUT they got it ALL OUT:)were all happy about that (PLEASE IF YOU HAVE A STRANGE SPOT ON YOU DON'T HIDDE IT GET IT CHECKED OUT:(if the spot had spread it would have gone to his lungs and/or brain:(NNOT GOOD:(

anyway he is reschuduled to have his kidney removed on march 31st.which in away is good cause as you look my b-day is march 28th i'll be 23:eek: yeesh i'm getting old LOL:) anyway thats the update again i'm so sorry for taking so long to update you guys.please keep him in your prayers and thoughts and lets hope there are NO MORE COMPLICATIONS:(thanks and take care:)

scarlett:p

primabella
03-23-2003, 08:37 AM
I'm glad they got the spot removed. Thanks for the update and I will keep him in my thoughts.

lovemyshiba
03-23-2003, 09:41 AM
Glad to hear your father is doing well, and I'll keep him in my thoughts next week.

sammi
03-23-2003, 10:16 AM
Will keep your father in my thoughts and prayers.

*LabLoverKEB*
03-23-2003, 11:16 AM
Glad that he gpt the spot removed! I will keep you, and your father, and family in my thoughts and prayers!:) ;)

Sarah & Sadie May

HoRsELUvR
03-23-2003, 11:22 AM
Its great that your father is doing well!

ChrisH
03-23-2003, 12:12 PM
I am so glad he got the spot seen in time. Keeping your Dad and you in my prayers.

Chris

aly
03-23-2003, 12:19 PM
I am so happy for you and your dad! That is wonderful news!!

(btw, did you get my PM a few weeks ago about your poodle?)

tatsxxx11
03-23-2003, 04:20 PM
Thanks for the update, Scarlett! I'm so glad your Dad got a good report on the "spot." Sending prayers and best wishes for a successfull surgery and quick and complete recovery!! {{{hugs}}} Sandra