PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Paul and Karen!

iceyshiver21
03-22-2003, 08:53 PM
Thank you for making such a great place, for us to chat and sit on our duffs all day. Its very dangourus with out pettalk! I mean I Tripped down the stairs and twisted my ankle for the third time, went to another town and my dog got out so I had to find sombody to catch her, walked all over town retracing my steps trying to find the cell phone that I lost earlier in the day, AND to top it all off my puppy has just upchucked on me from his upset tummy!!
I NEVER
want to go
WITHOUT PETTALK again!

But thank you!! mostly for deleting all those members that dont post!

So what did every one do without Pettalk??

*LabLoverKEB*
03-22-2003, 09:01 PM
Yes, thank you Karen and Paul, for all the hard work you put into making this site so wonderful!

What did I do today:
Walked Sadie
Did yarkwork
Mowed the lawns
Pulled Weeds
Vaccumed, Vaccumed, and Vaccumed!:) ;)

micki76
03-22-2003, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by *LabLoverKEB*
Yes, thank you Karen and Paul, for all the hard work you put into making this site so wonderful!

What did I do today:
Walked Sadie
Did yarkwork
Mowed the lawns
Pulled Weeds
Vaccumed, Vaccumed, and Vaccumed!:) ;)

Well at least you got something accomplished. I just kept checking my computer every half hour! :rolleyes:

Thanks Paul and Karen!! I don't know what I'd do without Pet Talk!!

RockyRoad
03-22-2003, 09:14 PM
Well my mom dragged me to the mall to go shopping. But it turned out kinda fun because my friend and her mom came too.
Then I went back on the computer and got some informaton from the HRS about litter-traning rabbits (more on that later;) ).
Then I attempted to fix my site up, but the stupid thing kept freezing, so I gave up.
Then I talked to some people, and did some research on things.
Then Pet Talk came back!

I was actually supposed to clean my room today, but I sorta "forgot"...hehe :p

iceyshiver21
03-22-2003, 09:18 PM
Paul or Karen did you know that you where gonna create such an addictive site?? That would cause a few hundred people to become so obsessed?!?!

luckies4me
03-22-2003, 09:35 PM
I cleaned the whole house...well besides the bathroom. I did almost all of the laundry, ten loads! :eek: Then I had a BEW dumbo ratty dropped off to me, my new boy! He is currently in quarantine but I will get some pics as soon as I can. :p Then I had a lady come over and adopt two of my girls. She took one of my hairless does and a dumbo agouti baby. She was so excited and so am I. They are getting a wonderful home! :D

Jessica12345
03-22-2003, 09:44 PM
i cleaned my room, vacumed, dusted, agh! i cant beleivie it!:eek: lol

THANKS KAREN AND PAUL!

weiner_teddy
03-22-2003, 10:04 PM
YES! Thank you so much for this awesome place to post questions and ideas about pets. I love it and I'm getting to know my way around quite well now. Thank you again!!:D :) :p ;)