PDA

View Full Version : Rattie Kisses and Birdie nips

Aspen and Misty
03-22-2003, 08:28 PM
We went to a pet store today and they had the pretiest sun conrs (sp). All 3 of them were playing with my hair and stuff, O just wanted to take them all home! They were so cudly and just loved to be out of there cage! If I were looking for birds I would have taken them home! Omg were they preciouse!

They also had Hairless rats at the pet store. They all were sooooooo sweet! The older ones when you put your hand in the cage they all climbed on to your hand and would then climb up to your shoulder. They only sell the hairless ones as pets because the parents are both hairless, not sure if thats healthy but they are and they were sitting there telling me they were pur bred rats and I couldn't help but laugh cause I know Cass you would have said there is no such thing as a pur bred rat :D hee hee. I also fell in love with one of there rats it was a hooded and the hood was like a redish sandish color. I'm not sure what that color is but omg were they cute! I'm trying to convince my dad we need a hairless one and the hooded one. He sais he has no reson why we shouldn't get them, but that doesn't mean we have to get them. I'll work on him. My cage is big enough for 2 more, and if not I'll just have to make more room. :D I don't know if I'll be able to convince him but wish me luck! Even if I don't get one of these little ones, I want a hairless, I have never fallin in love with a rat so much, the male hairless won my heart.

Ash :D

ps: I went to my uncle's house today and got tons of picture of his 2 goldens Harley and Nugget. Wait till you see them, wow are they pretty. I also have horse pics comeing soon, I juts have to go home and download them, so expect them tomrrow sometime!

popcornbird
03-22-2003, 08:48 PM
How cute! We have a conure right now! My friend went on vacation and we're birdie-sitting their conure!

Jessica12345
03-22-2003, 08:59 PM
I want to see more pics PCB!:D all i saw was one! you cant just leave me with one! LOL!:D :p :p :p

wolfsoul
03-22-2003, 09:00 PM
Awww that's so cute! I want a hairless so badly! Well, I want more rats badly lol..I wish my mother was as open minded as your dad..

popcornbird
03-22-2003, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by Jessica12345
I want to see more pics PCB!:D all i saw was one! you cant just leave me with one! LOL!:D :p :p :p

He's getting used to Popcorn and Muffin now. They don't like each other, but they are tolerating each other now. He actually went up to Muffin and said

"Gimme kiss" and said "Muaaaaaaaaah!" LOL! He even tried to kiss her but she ran away! Shy birdie! Popcorn doesn't want to have anything to do with him. If his mommy's with him, he's ok, but I leave him for a second, and he flies away from the conure and runs to me. LOL I need to take pics of them together. THEN I'll post them. Maybe tonight or tomorrow. :)

Jessica12345
03-22-2003, 09:33 PM
lol thats to cute:D aww. I want tiki to talk! lol but i love her baby talk, with her whisles, clicks, ect. so cute:D

Desert Arabian
03-22-2003, 09:42 PM
Oh please, Ash, don't talk about hairless ratties! LOL. I want one so bad...I have always wanted a hairless rattie. Maybe some time in the future, when I get my Lab. :p :p :D :D

The other day I was playing with Chloe and Daisy on the couch, and Chloe pried open my mouth with her little paws, and was sniffing around in my mouth, and nibbled on my teeth. (eeeww..yet aaaaww at the same time. hehe) They also have me a bunch'a kisses on my lips. Hahahahehehehe.

Little love muffins. :D

Aspen and Misty
03-22-2003, 09:59 PM
UGHHHHH I can't stop thinking about them cute hairless babies! They are just old enough to be sold to! They are soooo tiny! I am so in love. I've been talking to my dad and he is thinking, I'm hopeing so much that he says yes! I want one so badly! I love my ratties so much, and they are sooo spoiled! I just want to spoil 2 more is that to much to ask :D Uggh, I can't get them out of my mind! They were sooo cute! I always thought hairless would be soooo ugly! But omg are they sooo cute! And if that male rattie was for sale I would have taken him in a heatbeat, uggh. This is so un-fare! :D My dad just has to say yes! He just has to!

Omg Chloe sounds sooo cute!

Desert Arabian
03-22-2003, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by Aspen and Misty
Need I say more?! :D :p

Aspen and Misty
03-22-2003, 11:08 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: OMG! SHE IS ADORABLE!!!!!! WOW! Sooo cute!!! Awwww!

wolfsoul
03-22-2003, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by YellowLabLover

The other day I was playing with Chloe and Daisy on the couch, and Chloe pried open my mouth with her little paws, and was sniffing around in my mouth, and nibbled on my teeth. (eeeww..yet aaaaww at the same time. hehe) They also have me a bunch'a kisses on my lips. Hahahahehehehe.

Little love muffins. :D
Mine do that all the time! :rolleyes: lol...ecspecially after I finish eating...It's funny when I let them, but when they decide to pry open my mouth, it hurts! :eek: People think I'm discusting lol...maybe I shouldn't do that in front of them :rolleyes:

luckies4me
03-23-2003, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by Aspen and Misty
UGHHHHH I can't stop thinking about them cute hairless babies! They are just old enough to be sold to! They are soooo tiny! I am so in love. I've been talking to my dad and he is thinking, I'm hopeing so much that he says yes! I want one so badly! I love my ratties so much, and they are sooo spoiled! I just want to spoil 2 more is that to much to ask :D Uggh, I can't get them out of my mind! They were sooo cute! I always thought hairless would be soooo ugly! But omg are they sooo cute! And if that male rattie was for sale I would have taken him in a heatbeat, uggh. This is so un-fare! :D My dad just has to say yes! He just has to!

I just sold one of my hairless babies yesterday. :( My little Smudge girl...*sigh* The lady also took one of my dumbo agouti babies, my favorite girl too. But they are getting a wonderful home and the lady already has one of my ratties, Smudges sister. :D She loves the hairless ratties.

I like my hairless boys the best. They are so big and warm. But my one boy fell in his cage and landed on his testicles...and well he might lose one. :( His bottom is all black and blue, and his testicle feels cold to the touch. All we can do it wait. He is on meds for possible infecion and antinflammatories. :( Please pray he doesn't end up a one testicle dude.

I also have three new ratties. I will post pics later after I get some good ones. :)

Yes A&M, there are NO pure bred rats. hehe

RogueFerret
03-23-2003, 11:38 AM
My ferrets pry my mouth open and pick at my teeth too. It grosses my husband out, but it makes me laugh.:)

I had a boyfriend in high school who had two hairless rats. They were so big, that his cat was scared of them! They were the sweetest guys. When me and him broke up, I was upset that I would never see the rats again.:)