PDA

View Full Version : Chewy

Jessica12345
03-22-2003, 06:45 AM
aww! you little sweetie pie! Chewy, You are one adorible, sweet little pup! A big grin spread across my face this morning when I saw your delicite little head and big lovable eyes looking back at me! thanks for being our DOTD! congrats! :) :) :)

jackiesdaisy1935
03-22-2003, 08:34 AM
Good Morning Chewy, I love that photo of you laying your head down, you look so sweet. I'm glad that you and your brother are getting along well, now you have a friend to play with. It sounds like you are a wonderful companion and are much loved. Congratulations dear, sweet, Chewy Our Very Best Dog of the Day.
Jackie, Perry and Miss Daisy

lovemyshiba
03-22-2003, 08:44 AM
Chewy--what a cutie you are!!!! Your face made me smile this morning!!! It sounds like you are a wonderful and loyal companion, and you have a brother to play with--how fun!!!!
congratulations on being dog of the day today!!!!!

tatsxxx11
03-22-2003, 09:02 AM
Hi there, gorgeous Chewy!!:) Aren't you the most precious little Chi!! You have the most beautiful, soulful eyes and long, golden locks! And what a spunky, joyful girl you are! No doggie can "dance" like a spritied Chihauhua!!:D So glad to hear you and Buddy are now "best buds!!":) Every dog should have such a happy, loving forever home! You're one adorable and most deserving Dog of the Day dear Chewy!! Keep up the good work being such a loyal, loving and devoted companion!!:) Have a great day, beautiful Chewy! I'll bet your Mom is SO proud!!

Logan
03-22-2003, 09:36 AM
Good morning, Chewy!!! What a beautiful baby you are!! Your coloring reminds me of my Golden Retrievers! You are a miniature version, of course, but just as spoiled!!! Congratulations, beautiful boy on being a wonderful Dog of the Day! :)

RockyRoad
03-22-2003, 09:52 AM
Chewy, what a pretty pup you are! I'm glad you were able to become friends with your brother. You sound like you are a great friend to your mom, making her feel better after a bad day of work. I hope you receive many special things on your special day. Congratulations on Dog of the Day! :)

allanimalswelcome
03-22-2003, 10:54 AM
Aww Chewy you are such a lil cutie! I hope you have a great day being DOTD!

~Rachel

anna_66
03-22-2003, 12:38 PM
Your such a cutie pie! I hope you enjoy your special day!

Sudilar
03-22-2003, 08:39 PM
Chewy, aren't you precious!!! Congrats to you on Dog of the Day!!:D

sammi
03-23-2003, 06:45 PM
Chewy, you are a real cutie! Hope you enjoyed being Dog of the Day.