PDA

View Full Version : Bye for a while...

Ann
03-22-2003, 05:09 AM
I need a break from Pet Talk. I'm not leaving; just taking a little vacation.

As to why, it's not really the whole signature deal, but more what happened in the "Stand Up For America Rally" thread and a few other things.

I'll be back when I feel like it, or when the war is over.

I've disabled my PMs for now, for two reasons: One, I won't be here to check them, and two, because I got fed up with all the "less friendly" ones I have been receiving. If you have something to say, feel free to email ([email protected]) me.

Please note that this is not a cry for attention or a bohoo-I'm-leaving-cause-you're-all-such-jerks thread; it's just the fastest and simplest way of letting my friends know why I won't be posting for a while.

Well, see ya laters!

Soledad
03-22-2003, 05:17 AM
That's too bad, Ann. I hope you come back soon.

I hope you aren't getting the same ridiculous PMs from a certain annoying little girl that I am.:rolleyes:

HoRsELUvR
03-22-2003, 06:11 AM
Why are people sending you "less fiendly" PMs?We'll miss you!I know the war is really depressing.

anna_66
03-22-2003, 08:39 AM
But I'm not sure why I'm posting it here, you won't be here:o I'll just email you!:D

Kfamr
03-22-2003, 11:11 AM
I'm glad you're taking a break instead of leaving. War can be a very depressing thing, especially if you're living in the country that's in war. Everyone's had their panties in a knot lately and are easy to flip out.

iceyshiver21
03-22-2003, 11:17 AM
Im glad I dont have anyone to avoid, or recive bad pms from. We'll miss you.