PDA

View Full Version : Puppy's Name

shais_mom
11-13-2001, 01:18 AM
I have decided that the puppy's name is going to be :
Keegan Grace

Grace after my grandmother, She is still around and has a boxer and a Llama named after her, so I decided to use Grace as Keegan's middle name.

Maybe her official name will be:
Shaianne's Keegan Grace or even Shaianne's Grace. I kinda like Shaianne's Grace.
Shaianne adored my grandma and she will be honored to have the new munchkin named after her. Altho I told her I wouldn't name her Gracie. :)

purrfectpaws
11-13-2001, 01:38 AM
Fabulous choice of first and middle name if I do say so myself.
Can't wait to see some pics of your golden sweetie pie!!
Carla

Dixieland Dancer
11-13-2001, 09:02 AM
Welcome to your new extended family Miss Keegan Grace! :D We have been waiting for you to arrive for 6 weeks and now that your here we can't wait to hear all about you and your puppy antics. You be a good girl for your new momma and tell her to give you a hug and kiss from me. I can't wait to see your pictures. ;)

jackiesdaisy1935
11-13-2001, 09:19 AM
Miss Keegan Grace, has a nice sound to it. We will be looking forward to the progress and pictures of this new little sweetie.
I know your Grandmother will be honored.
Jackie

sammi
11-13-2001, 10:59 AM
I love the name Keegan and Grace goes good with it! Can't wait to see pictures.
How did your night go last night? :D

[ November 13, 2001: Message edited by: sammi ]

Daisy's Mom
11-13-2001, 05:45 PM
Beautiful name!!! I love Gracie.

mugsy
11-13-2001, 06:32 PM
Very official sounding name! I like it a lot.

crow_noir
11-13-2001, 10:27 PM
wow! that sounds beautiful! you are great at picking out names.

*LabLoverKEB*
11-13-2001, 10:36 PM
That's such a beautiful name! I love it! ;) I can't wait to see pics!!! :D

shais_mom
11-14-2001, 01:44 AM
Last night went pretty good, she slept for about 4 hours with just one accident of each. I took her outside and played with her and wore her out and we slept somemore.
The bed was really lonely tho, Keegan is just to little, I am scared she will fall off the bed and Kylie was too ticked to sleep with mom. I have about half the roll done!Got some good outside pics I hope!!

aly
11-14-2001, 01:56 AM
Sweet Kylie girl, your mommy is lonely and cold all alone in bed. Maybe you can forgive her just for the night times and cuddle up with her. During the day you can act angry again and perhaps get some sympathy treats :D

Keegan is a great name and goes really well with Kylie's name. I also love the name Grace. I have a fish named Grace!

Pam
11-14-2001, 05:55 AM
Dear Kylie, Hey there it's your pals Trevor and Andy. We heard your mom went and got a K-9! :eek: Yep, that's what happened to us a few months ago. We bet there's a lot of sickening cuddling going on with that puppy and probably even your mom is kissing on it too and maybe even talking baby talk to it!! :eek: We stopped sleeping with our mom for about a week or so when our pup moved in. Actually (and we'll only tell this to you, since you are a part of the feline brotherhood) we were a little afraid of our puppy. She made funny noises and was a little clumsy and, well, you understand. We just want you to know that things will still be the same, and your mom will always love you so don't get to worryin' too much. Maybe tonight you could snuggle up close, like before, 'cause your mom is feeling a little lonely in the big bed. Love, Trev & Andy

PS Oh, one more thing Kylie. If you get your mom to go to Cat General and click on The Odd Couple you will see a picture of me standing next to our K-9. She really got a lot bigger than me but she has sort of turned into *ahem* a friend.

Staci, I agree with Aly....Kylie and Keegan are great names and go together so well. Lots of luck with your new sweetie and we can hardly wait for that roll to be finished!

[ November 14, 2001: Message edited by: Pam ]

11-14-2001, 06:09 PM
Hey Staci... I just saw this post. Keegan Grace is just beautiful..... Just like I knew you would, you picked a fabulous name to compliment Keegan.

I cannot wait to see some pictures!!!!!