PDA

View Full Version : ~*jackiesdaisy1935~*

Rocky'smomma
03-21-2003, 11:10 AM
I just want to say that you schnauzers are soo beautiful!!! If we ever get a dog it will be one of these....My husbands coworkers has a male one that is a golden color named Buddy, and he is just the prettiest thing...I just had to comment on your sweet doggies!!

03-21-2003, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by Rocky'smomma
I just want to say that you schnauzers are soo beautiful!!!

I fully agree!!!
Jackie, are the doggies fully recovered now from that awful accident last year? I hope so, cause you did so much for them!! You're such a loving dog-mom:)

Rocky'smomma
03-21-2003, 01:52 PM
just bumping this up for her

jackiesdaisy1935
03-21-2003, 02:03 PM
Hi Rocky's Mama and Lut, thank you so very much for the kind words, yes they are very special and have great personalities, quite talkative and very funny. One could watch them all day and laugh about their antics.

Lut, they are doing extremely well, Perry is physically in excellent condition however it did affect him mentally, he does not like strangers, kids or dogs now, we have to be very careful with him, and he cannot settle down easily. Patrols the house constantly.

We just got a physical on Daisy from the Vet who did the surgery and he said he couldn't believe how wonderful she was doing. He thought she would end up with a limp, instead she runs like the wind, it does not seem to affect her mentally at all, she is still Miss Independent and only comes when she feels like it. lol
I think she would be a dog trainers nightmare. lol

Thanks again and Rocky's mom you will never regret getting a Schnauzer, they will keep you laughing and happy.
Jackie

Cookiebaker
03-21-2003, 04:58 PM
I fully agree...Daisy & Perry are two special pets! I think it's about time we saw some pictures of them!!! ;)

weiner_teddy
03-21-2003, 10:50 PM
I agree too! They are very beautiful dogs!

Cincy'sMom
03-22-2003, 05:57 AM
Glad to hear your pups have recovered, Jackie. Poor Perry, still being hero, protector! They are wonderful dogs!