PDA

View Full Version : Poop Cake!

Ann
03-21-2003, 09:21 AM
WARNING: If you are easily grossed out, don't read any further.

I was browsing around the net, when I stumbled upon this:

http://www.peachkin.com/pics/poop-cake.jpg

Isn't it just simply hilarious?! It's even perfectly accompanied with flies and toilet paper :D

Makes your mouth water, doesn't it? ;)

wolf_Q
03-21-2003, 09:29 AM
LOL is there like an actual recipe to make that, or is it just fake? That'd be funny to give to somebody!

Logan
03-21-2003, 09:30 AM
:p Yucky!! Looks like a pile of intestines!!!!

Ann
03-21-2003, 09:31 AM
Sadly, there was no recipe. But it is a real cake! I found it on the website of some American bakery that sold customized birthday cakes.

Now that I think about it, wasn't there some thread on Pet Talk ages ago with the recipe of a litterbox cake? I'll have to look for that...

Logan
03-21-2003, 09:42 AM
It was Tonya (Zippy Kat). There were pictures too!! :p

Ann
03-21-2003, 09:58 AM
WOHOO! Thanks to Logan telling me who the original poster was I manged to find it :D

It's here (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7313) :) But the pics doesn't work anymore though.

Seeing the recipe for it, I remember now why I never made it... Alot of the ingredients can't be bought in Sweden, like tootsie rolls for example :(

03-21-2003, 10:31 AM
If I would get a cake like that, I would NOT be able to get ONE single piece in my mouth, no matter how yummie it smells:eek: :eek: :eek:

lovemyshiba
03-21-2003, 11:38 AM
OMG--that looks so gross!!!
But since you mention that there are tootsie rolls in it....hmmmm--maybe if I was blindfolded first:)

moosmom
03-21-2003, 11:40 AM
There is a recipe that exists called "Kitty Litter Cake". It's made with a real (new CLEAN kittybox), cake mix and tootsie rolls. When it's finished it LOOKS like a litterbox. I'll try to find the recipe and post it.

slick
03-21-2003, 12:27 PM
I found it just through a Google search.

Kfamr
03-21-2003, 12:31 PM
Here's a pic of the kitty litter cake.
http://geoparent.com/graphics/littercake.jpg

NoahsMommy
03-21-2003, 01:09 PM
Too funny! I thought it looked like intestines too!

slick
03-21-2003, 01:59 PM
This just cracks me up!! I love gross things! I would not have a problem eating it at all. Reminds me of a kids party I went to years ago and the host made a "dirt pie" with gummy worms. The kids (and I) loved it.

Ann
03-21-2003, 03:00 PM
*grins* I wouldn't have a problem with eating it :D After all, I've eaten things in the past that were gross for real. Like snails for example...

NoahsMommy
03-21-2003, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by Ann
Like snails for example...
hee hee. When I was little, I used to eat them out of the garden!! :eek: Yuck!

Ann
03-21-2003, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by NoahsMommy
hee hee. When I was little, I used to eat them out of the garden!! :eek: Yuck!

OMG, are you serious?! :eek: That, I could never do! Where they still alive and everything too? Yikes, you must have been one wild kid ;)

popcornbird
03-21-2003, 03:19 PM
Ann, NoahsMommy, you ate SNAILS?!?!?!?!

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

I was drinking water when I read this and almost threw up! :eek:

ANdd, that cake looks scary. I would be too disgusted to eat it. Don't know where people come up with these strange ideas.

neko1
03-21-2003, 05:05 PM
Ok I've gotta make that kitty litter cake for the girls at work!!! Nothing like eating some kitty litter cake at at vet's office!!;) :p

weiner_teddy
03-21-2003, 10:49 PM
That is hillarious!!:D It would make a great "surprise" birthday cake for someone as a joke!!!;) :D

wolfsoul
03-22-2003, 08:56 PM
My cousin ate snails too lol...
I'm a little confused as to why this thread was moved to the doghouse? It doesn't seem controversial to me? :confused:

Twisterdog
03-23-2003, 06:43 PM
I'm a little confused as to why this thread was moved to the doghouse? It doesn't seem controversial to me?

No kidding!!

Karen
03-23-2003, 06:58 PM
Cause it made one of us go "Eeeeeew! Ick!" which is one of the "Dog House" charter categories.

We have created a new forum for any post that is in some way controversial, upsetting, or just makes us go eeeew!

Some folks are more squeamish than others, just us some of us are more sensitive about say, politics, than others!

03-24-2003, 07:54 AM
About those snails...
Do you guys know that snails are a real delicatesse in France?!!
They serve them with a tasty sauce, and have special plates to serve them in!

No no, don't get scared of me now, I am Belgian (DUTCH), NOT FRENCH:eek: :rolleyes: :eek:
and, I HATE snails!!(my sis loves them)

Karen
03-24-2003, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by lut
About those snails...
Do you guys know that snails are a real delicatesse in France?!!
They serve them with a tasty sauce, and have special plates to serve them in!

Yeah, but at least they cook 'em first!

zippy-kat
03-24-2003, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by Ann
WOHOO! Thanks to Logan telling me who the original poster was I manged to find it :D

It's here (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7313) :) But the pics doesn't work anymore though.

Seeing the recipe for it, I remember now why I never made it... Alot of the ingredients can't be bought in Sweden, like tootsie rolls for example :(

:D
I deleted the pics and I don't think I have them saved anywhere. It really is a yummy cake -- but it makes A LOT!!! Be prepared to eat it for weeks on end or give some of it away!! lol

And Kelly!!!! :eek: EWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! lol
Did you salt them first? ;)

Twisterdog
03-24-2003, 09:01 PM
We were eating dinner with my French friend one evening when my son was about seven years old, and she had made escargot. She brought it in on a plate, and my son looks at it, looks at her, turns pale and says, "SNAILS?!?!?"

She says, "Dylan, mon ami, in France snails are a delicacy."

He doesn't miss a beat and says, "Janique, my friend, in Wyoming snails are pets."

We almost died laughing.

:D

Kater
03-24-2003, 11:34 PM
How clever! He sounds adorable! You have taught him well, such a caring soul. I've never eaten escargo or even seen it.