PDA

View Full Version : To Edwina;

aguu
03-21-2003, 08:33 AM
My name is Mishka... I'm new here at PT, though my meowmie has been on it for a while. I told her I was looking for a e-girlfriend and when she posted my photos yesterday everyone said that you and I would be a great match! Now I realize that you are a bit older and more experienced...but I don't mind if you don't!
Here's a picture of me to spark your interest;
(and there are a few more under "pics of Mishka!)

Logan
03-21-2003, 08:40 AM
Move over, Butter, this might be a match made in heaven!!! :D

catlady1945
03-21-2003, 08:49 AM
Wow! He is one handsome kitty.

2kitties
03-21-2003, 08:55 AM
Miss Edwina is gonna Flip! when she see's this handsome man.

HayleyRosie
03-21-2003, 09:13 AM
I can't see how Miss Edwina could resist.

Barbara
03-21-2003, 09:43 AM
I hope Edwina's secretary can see this thread at Amberlee's or KAK's place -it would be terrible if Edwina missed here luck just because her secretary did not give her her computer password:p

Randi
03-21-2003, 10:15 AM
Edwina, there's a match for you! :eek: A pity your secretary is out of town. Lets hope she'll check in soon. I bet Mishka will hang around until she comes back and you can have her dictate a letter to Mishka. ;)

Russian Blue
03-21-2003, 10:24 AM
A purrrfect looking couple!

;)

aguu
03-21-2003, 10:47 AM
Well, being a young guy Mishka is a little fickle and not that patient!! He saw a picture if Nakita and though intimidated by her beauty, he looked intrigued nonetheless .... they too might have a lot in common. He is a Russian Blue mix after all!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-21-2003, 10:54 AM
What a handsome boy! I'm sure he'll have many e-girlfriends in no time. If Peanut weren't old enough to be his great, great, great, great......grandmother..... ;) :)

03-21-2003, 10:58 AM
Aw, what a stunning man:D :D :D ! Oh miss Edwina, react before
Mishka chooses another girlie!! You two are a purrfect match, qua colours!!

AmberLee
03-21-2003, 11:43 PM
I'll print out a copy of this thread and submit it to her Secretary for review tomorrow. They would be an adorable couple... I'm just concerned they both sound a little bit fickle!

AmberLee
03-23-2003, 08:34 PM
Dear Mishka,

My parents are out of town so I am smuggling this message to you via my pal Livvy. You are very, very pretty. I am not allowed to talk to boys when meowmy isn't home.

Can you wait? Meowmy should be home Wednesday.

Edwina (dictated to Livvy)

krazyaboutkatz
03-23-2003, 10:08 PM
Mishka, you sure are a handsome little boy. :) I'm sure Edwina will love you. :)

NoahsMommy
03-23-2003, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by aguu
Well, being a young guy Mishka is a little fickle and not that patient!! He saw a picture if Nakita and though intimidated by her beauty, he looked intrigued nonetheless .... they too might have a lot in common. He is a Russian Blue mix after all!
Uh oh....Basie wont allow that. ;) That's HIS sweetie!!!

aguu
03-24-2003, 03:10 PM
Oh Edwina....of course I will wait for you!
Hope to hear form you soon though.
- Mishka

Edwina's Secretary
03-27-2003, 04:29 PM
I understand Edwina has corresponded with you in my absence (via her good friend Livvy.)

In a way I am pleased. You see, Edwina has been in seclusion. She lost a very special kitty friend and her heart was broken. Perhaps she is ready to return to the social world.

I am overly protective but I need to chat with her and make sure she is ready to receive gentlemen callers again (although she did lick the Butter on my bagel last night....hmmm...a sign???) And I know she thinks you are gorgeous (as do I!)

We will be having that mother/daughter chat.....meanwhile....

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid55/pc46d0355d1c8ceb318902f7eaa5c58c0/fc7ee57b.jpg

Sincerely,

Edwina's Secretary

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-27-2003, 04:42 PM
Oh, I don't know, but it looks to me like Edwina is getting all spiffed up in anticipation of all the new gentlemen callers she will have real soon. :D

aguu
03-28-2003, 10:32 AM
Oooh how exciting!
I will let Mishka know as soon as I get home!
I think it's meant to be! They look so much alike..they even seem to have similar two-tone paw pads (aren't
they the cutest?!)
Edwina just seems to have a little more, ahem... womanly curves.
It's spring and love is in the air!!!! :D

Sincerely
Mishka's personal assistant