PDA

View Full Version : Help me too!!!

purrfectpaws
07-30-2001, 10:11 PM
I know how to post the pics and all that stuff but what I am wondering is that when I go to webshots to copy a certain pic I want, where can I make the picture small like you all have it. I few of them are scanned in and some of them are from disk and I think that is where I am having some trouble. The ones that are scanned in are coming up huge and all the others I can get to be small. Any help would be appreciated. Alot of you have your pics side by side and that is what I want to do too. :(

[ July 30, 2001: Message edited by: purrfectpaws ]

aly
07-30-2001, 10:15 PM
When you post pictures from webshots, it will post the size of the pic you uploaded. You can use your graphic viewing program to crop your pictures or change their sizes. If you don't have one that can do that, I recommend Irfanview. It is free and you can get it at www.download.com (http://www.download.com)

purrfectpaws
07-30-2001, 10:19 PM
Allison, Thanks a bunch, See I like how you have your pics side by side and the blue border with the hearts is very cute. I need to learn how to do that.
I have MicroSoft Picture It! program , I wonder if I can do that there??

07-30-2001, 10:25 PM
Hey Carla, I am so sorry I didn't respond to your question earlier about this. Lot's going on and a bunch of topics to keep track of! I have picture it! too and I don't think you can do what Aly did in that program. I believe Aly said she did her signature in MS Paint. What I did with the web pics is right clicked on the smaller of the pics... where all of your pics in that particular album are all shown at once. That is where I got the pics for my signature... (which I changed but will change back soon)

Does that help?

purrfectpaws
07-30-2001, 10:27 PM
Ok I think that I am finally getting it. I went to the webshots where all of my pics are showing on the page and that is where I copied them and put them into my profile. Yes, I am getting it. Angel, I did exactly what you told me to do and VOILA.... you now can see my furr-pals.

aly
07-30-2001, 10:27 PM
Angel, you took your pics out? Because I still can't see them!

07-31-2001, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by purrfectpaws:
<STRONG>Ok I think that I am finally getting it. I went to the webshots where all of my pics are showing on the page and that is where I copied them and put them into my profile. Yes, I am getting it. Angel, I did exactly what you told me to do and VOILA.... you now can see my furr-pals.

[ July 30, 2001: Message edited by: purrfectpaws ]</STRONG>

YAY YAY YAY!!! It worked!! I see their cute little faces! Awesome Carla! :)

Aly, I did change my sig. I haven't redone it yet... after I got the link added my pics wouldn't show up (just the little white box with the red X) so I just took them out until I can fix it. They will be back...if everyone misses them.