PDA

View Full Version : Sunny, Perry, Rocky and Daisy

jackiesdaisy1935
07-05-2001, 09:41 AM
These are pics I took of the four of them at Perry's birthday party. My daughter-in-law is trying to line them up. They had a great day, and as I said Perry chased Sunny, and Rocky chased Daisy. It turned out to be a great day with fun for all.
It turned out to be a fun day for all, dogs and humans. By way, you can see on our railings Daisy and Perry left their teeth marks when they were little, my husband has to replace the railings, he says not until he is sure they will quit chewing.
http://clipartpage.homestead.com/files/4july2001.jpg
http://clipartpage.homestead.com/files/4july20013.jpg

[ July 05, 2001: Message edited by: jackiesdaisy1935 ]

Rottie
07-05-2001, 09:53 AM
Adorable pictures!!! Do all the dogs know each other well? You need to add an "s" on that sign so it says "Beware of Dogs"

RachelJ
07-05-2001, 10:17 AM
Great pictures, Jackie. Schnauzers, schnauzers everywhere! The birthday boy sure looks proud.

Pam
07-05-2001, 12:33 PM
Little Daisy is so cute there on the end! Looks like a great time was had by all. That railing reminds me of growth lines that I put on the walls when the kids were growing up. If hubby doesn't get around to replacing it, you can look at it as a "memory railing" from when your babies were pups (and nawtee)! :D

jackiesdaisy1935
07-05-2001, 04:09 PM
Rottie, Perry and Daisy vacation with Rocky and Sunny with our families, so they are together a lot. Believe me, they are the only dogs they get along with. When we get together there is about five minutes when Perry has to show Rocky he is alpha male and puts him down on the ground, then Daisy feels the need to be alpha female with Sunny, after that five minutes everybody plays together and they get along fine.
Thank goodness. :)

RachelJ
07-05-2001, 07:13 PM
Ha, ha, that railing is a stitch. I didn't notice it straight off. Thanks for pointing it out Pam. Don't we all have something of that nature at our house? That would be a funny picture album.

Daisy's Mom
07-05-2001, 11:45 PM
They are all so beautiful! I think I may be biased because of her name, but I personally LOVE Daisy! I just want to scoop her up and give her kisses!

Perry, I am glad you had a good birthday! :)

Jasper's Mom
07-06-2001, 06:45 AM
Wow, they really look great. What a fun time for all of you. Wish I had dogs mine could "party" with.

You're lucky your chewed railing is outside. I have a chair, was a nice antique, with the lower rung looking like your rail. Also one corner of a big glass doored buffet. Guess I could round out the other corner to match... Love your pictures...hope to see more.

KYS
07-06-2001, 07:53 AM
I loved the pictures.
As for the chewed up railing,
that's just called, puppy-hood memories. lol :D

jackiesdaisy1935
07-06-2001, 08:42 AM
Jaspers Mom, the thing that we finally got that stopped them from chewing all the railings down was "bitter apple". It seems to work for us, we just sprayed it on the railings.
I can imagine how you feel about your antiques, boy we really love our pets don't we! :)

Sudilar
07-06-2001, 11:07 AM
They are all so adorable!

tatsxxx11
07-06-2001, 03:26 PM
Jackie, I just knew you would throw the ultimate schnauzer bash!!! And we wern't disappointed. What a fun family you have! Send along extra congrats to Perry and hugs and kisses to all the pups! As for the railings, well, just when you think it's safe.... :D