PDA

View Full Version : A past Pet of the Day - Silver Tide TB horse

Ashley B.
03-20-2003, 03:32 PM
I don't know if this will work, but it is worth a try.

I used to own Silver Tide. And, I am trying to get in touch with the person who posted her on the bullentin. I have always wondered how she is doing now.

Her barn name was Sarah when I had her. I was 14 and she had just turned 5 when I bought her. I was 18 when I sold her...probably to you or your trainer - I think she was either 9 or 10 years old when I sold her. I have always wondered how she is doing now. So, I got the idea to search for her on the net. Didn't think it would as easy as it was, but Silver Tide popped right up.

Sarah (Tide) was never abused...by me. However, she is and probably will always be head shy. That made me sad to hear you think she was abused. But, it made me happy to hear that you have won championships on her. I know I won many championships on her. Sarah was pampered all the way! I hope you still have her. And I hope she is doing well.

If this post works get back in touch with me. My name is Ashley and my email address is [email protected]. Goddish, I hope this works.

Vermontcat
03-20-2003, 08:35 PM
Is this the horse you are talking about? She was Pet of the Day on July 15, 2001.
http://petoftheday.com/archive/2001/July/15.jpg
You can try to send Karen a PM or e-mail, she runs this board and may have a way to contact the person who submitted the picture for Pet of the Day. Good Luck!

Karen
03-20-2003, 08:46 PM
She did email me.

Vermontcat
03-20-2003, 09:06 PM
Karen, I figured if anyone would have info it would be you.:)
I searched back for the original thread on Silver Tide and it looks like the horse may have been sold and has a new owner who posted under the name of John1644 back in Nov. 2001. I think his profile had an e-mail address she could try too.:)

Ashley B.
03-20-2003, 09:39 PM
Vermontcat,

How did you find the orginial thread? I did search after search with no luck. Where is it? What key words did you use?

Never mind I found the thread...thanks! :D