PDA

View Full Version : Well, we're in and it has officially started :(

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-20-2003, 12:46 PM
Just got back from lunch. Heard on the radio the 3rd Army infantry and 1st Marine division are in Bagdad (sp?), the bombing has started, many buildings are burning and there are some British units in a conflict with some Iraqis.

Please keep all our (and our allies) men and women safe and please let it be over soon. :(

NoahsMommy
03-20-2003, 12:47 PM
I hate this. :( I can't get out of my head all those that will die....

I know there is a reason we are there, I'm not against it. I just hate that innocent lives (on both sides) have to be taken. :(

Logan
03-20-2003, 12:51 PM
Praying is what I am finding myself doing a lot of right now, even more than normal. I'm listening to special reports right now on the radio too. I do hope that things will be quick and that we will achieve the goals set out by our government.

popcornbird
03-20-2003, 01:50 PM
I'm just crying and praying. Its all too sad. :( I pray that there will be no loss of innocent life, and that this ends quickly. It just hurts. :( I can't even imagine how much fear the Iraqi civilians must be in right now. May God bring peace to this very violent world. :(

mugsy
03-20-2003, 02:09 PM
My thoughts for all military personel. I just pray that it is over soon. From all that I can gather from watching various news reports, everyone is trying their best to keep casualities to a minimum.