PDA

View Full Version : Update on spay/neuter

petsbestern
03-20-2003, 12:26 PM
My mom continues to refuse to spay/nueter our cat and bun. I don't think there's a way to convince her. :( Tomorrow the birds have a check up at the vet. I know its an avian vet, but I'm going to ask him to convince my dad. Hopefully then my dad will be able to convince my mom. HOPEFULLY. Thanks for all your help!

aly
03-20-2003, 12:36 PM
Good luck. Don't give up!!! It will be worth it if you keep trying to convince her :)

NoahsMommy
03-20-2003, 12:45 PM
Not that I condone sneeking behind your parent's backs. But it there anyway you could have it done? I think that one needs to do whats right, regardless of the circumstances.

What if you talked to the vet. Share your concerns and see if maybe you can do some work for him/her to pay for it.

Let us know how the vet goes. :)

petsbestern
03-20-2003, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by NoahsMommy
Not that I condone sneeking behind your parent's backs. But it there anyway you could have it done? I think that one needs to do whats right, regardless of the circumstances.

What if you talked to the vet. Share your concerns and see if maybe you can do some work for him/her to pay for it.

Let us know how the vet goes. :)

I can't! I can't drive yet, I don't have the money, and I don't like doing things behind my parents' back. :( If its going to happen, they are going to know.

Logan
03-20-2003, 01:04 PM
You can only do what your parents say. You are right not to try and defy them. Just keep up the good spay/neuter arguments. One day, you will be on your own and totally in control of that! :)

I'm sorry to see the message in your signature. :(

NoahsMommy
03-20-2003, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by petsbestern
I can't! I can't drive yet, I don't have the money, and I don't like doing things behind my parents' back. :( If its going to happen, they are going to know.
I completely understand, I just didn't know your situation and was wondering if there was a way. :)