PDA

View Full Version : Adorable Anisa

Barbara
03-20-2003, 02:38 AM
Oh what a wonderful morning: Little Ani says hello and looks like Filou the Aby boy of my heart.
Have a wonderful playful and affectionate Abyssinian day with many treats together with your brofurs -and send more pictures of the four of you.
Four Abys: never a dull moment:D

03-20-2003, 04:54 AM
Hey Anisa, !you llok as a perfect friend for Miley, another aby who recently lost his brother & sister!!
Have a great aby day Anisa!!;) :p

neko1
03-20-2003, 05:38 AM
Hooray for Abyssinians!!!! Congrats on cotd Anisa!!:) I hope your other 3 abys will become cotd too! (especially the blue one;) )

lailamara
03-20-2003, 06:17 AM
Oh this trait of dragging things around sounds familiar !! Congratulations from me and my two abys. You are a beautiful girl.

Vio&Juni
03-20-2003, 06:31 AM
Oh, beautiful Anisa, you really look like Barbara's Filou and Sasvermont's Miley. You are a real beauty. Juni also drags toys around the house.
Have a great day as COTD and a happy long life.
Snuggle with the other three and share the treats - I am sure you'll get some today!
Four Abys - that must be great :)

Steffi N
03-20-2003, 07:03 AM
You are a very lucky person, to be owned by four abys. We would love to see more of them. Beautiful Anisa, I wish you many more years of lap naps and mystifying your person.

kittykay
03-20-2003, 07:46 AM
Anisa, your beauty is awesome. I have never seen an Aby in person, but I've heard so much about their wonderful personalities and stunning good looks. I look forward to someday meeting one!

As to why you drag things around the house--why they're presents for your mama, of course! My Genevieve of loving memory used to drag socks, Muffy Vanderbears, and her favorite fur mice around the house, using her Horrible Growly Voice while she was carrying things in her mouth. The first time I heard it, my hair stood on end and if I'da had a tail, it would have looked like a bottlebrush. I had NO idea what could be wrong with her to be sounding like that. Soon I realized that it was just her Horrible Growly Voice, and would look to see what she had in her mouth.

So, Anisa, as long as you don't actually CHEW on the things you drag upstairs, I can't see any problem--you just want to share! Best wishes to a lovely girl.

abbysmom
03-20-2003, 08:03 AM
Anisa mom,

You have a beautiful baby!!!! There is nothing better about an aby than their dog like qualities!!!! My Babs does the same, but her favorite toy is a hair scrunchy.....she will chase all through out the house while throwing it up in the air herself...love her well anisa mom....:)

HayleyRosie
03-20-2003, 08:27 AM
Congratulations on being Cat of the Day! I would love to see pictures of the other 3 Abys living with you.

sasvermont
03-20-2003, 09:21 AM
Such a pretty girl. Congratulations for being the Cat of the Day!

I love Abys.

:D

catmandu
03-20-2003, 09:32 AM
:D ::rolleyes: Anisa , you are such a gorgeous shade of red and brown , and so active , dragging your toys around. My Rocca , he Singapura does that all the time , and has a cache of them.:cool: :D Anisa , I hope you live longer than your name sake , Anisa (Buffy on the Family Affair , Jones) who died on the human age of 18. Many years of Life and Fun for you ANISA THE AWESOME COTD!:D :D :D :D

missprissy
03-20-2003, 10:17 AM
What a pretty kitty! Those big beautiful eyes are mesmerizing! :eek: YEAH ANI!!! :) :D :)

gini
03-20-2003, 10:29 AM
Anisa - a beautiful name for a very beautiful cat. Congratulations on your special honor today.

Cataholic
03-20-2003, 11:15 AM
Happy COTD!! We sure love Abys here, and would welcome more pictures and stories about you and your three siblings. Have a wonderful day as our very best COTD~

momoffuzzyfaces
03-20-2003, 11:48 AM
Anisa
What a lovely sweetie you are! I love your big eyes. Congratulations on being our speical Cat of the Day today, sweetheart.:D

tatsxxx11
03-20-2003, 11:58 AM
Good Afternoon, dear Anisa! You are one stunning example of an Abysssian beauty! What a spectacular coat and oh, those captivating eyes!! It must not be easy, being the only girl in a brood of 4!!:D But, it sounds like you're well in control of matters!;) We'd love to see more pics of you and your Aby brothers!! What a lucky family to be blessed by so much furry love! Congratulations to you beautiful Anisa, the stunning Abyssinian and our fabulous Cat of the Day!:)

abbysmom
03-20-2003, 01:53 PM
Anisa is a true representation of the breed.....with the number of aby's being nominated for Cat of the Day, it will let other cat lovers see what a special breed we have....;)

felinefriend
03-20-2003, 02:04 PM
Absolutely Adorable Anisa, you are just soooo gorgeous! You sound like such a character too! I'd love to watch you drag scarves and stuffed animals around the house like the silly gal that you are! You keep your whole family entertained, as well as loved! It is very special meeting such a beautiful Aby like you today! Have a wonderful COTD today, Anisa!!! :) :D :p :cool: ;)

RockyRoad
03-20-2003, 04:40 PM
Anisa, what a beautiful Aby you are. I love your amber eyes. Sounds like you found the right mom for you! It must be hard living with three males, but you got a wonderful home and a wonderful mom in exchange. I hope you receive many special things on your special day. Congratulations on Cat of the Day!:)

colecooncats
03-20-2003, 05:15 PM
What a lovely lady you are! It is remarkable how cats will choose us... You mommy was very wise in taking you home! I'm sure you were a very good judge of character too!!!

Abys are just lovely cats! COONgrats from the Colecoon Maine Coon Cat Crew

Our COTDS are:

http://catoftheday.com/archive/2003/MarchImages/17s.jpg
Lovey

http://catoftheday.com/archive/2002/SeptemberImages/19s.jpg
Furby

http://catoftheday.com/archive/2002/NovemberImages/23s.jpg
Moony

http://catoftheday.com/archive/2002/MarchImages/07s.jpg
Candy

Bari_d
03-20-2003, 05:49 PM
We are late to visit COTD, but grateful to see such a wonderfully beautiful girl! Hope your day has been as special as you are.

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Pride

We're celebrating Polar Bear, Panther and Callie's 4th birthday today!
www.cathappy.com/birthday.htm