PDA

View Full Version : Oh man

COCatMama
03-19-2003, 09:31 PM
sometimes, i wonder why I bother. I went to the skytrain station, was there at 5:30 pm (when i was supposed to be there) waited for more than 30 mins. my ride was a no-show.
I left for home and on my way my cell rang, it was my step mother, i was so upset i didn't answer it, so, she left a msg on my voice thingie, checked it, she said something about 'when are you coming over?" or words to that effect. UM i told her that I needed to be picked up from the skytrain station!! blah. whatever. shoulda stayed home with my doggie.

iceyshiver21
03-19-2003, 10:39 PM
AGH! days like that......Somtimes dont you just wanna curl up with your pooch the rest of the day!?

COCatMama
03-19-2003, 10:41 PM
exactly!!!!!

Karen
03-19-2003, 11:11 PM
Dogs are, on the whole, far more reliable than people! I bet Juneau never forgets to wag his tail when he sees you come home, and if HE could drive, he woulda been there early, just for the joy of seeing YOU, his best friend in the whole world!

Sigh.

Then again, if dogs COULD drive, there'd probably be a lot more accidents, 'cause half of 'em would drive with their heads stuck out the windows to catch the breeze!

COCatMama
03-19-2003, 11:43 PM
LOL or suddenly pulling over to chase a cat

marysmerrycats
03-20-2003, 12:06 AM
oh Im cracking up, dogs hanging their heads out the window! and stopping in mid traffic to chase a cat!
Karen, the dogs might cause less accidents in the long run, what with people and their cell phones and all!

Lalania, sorry things did not go well, I know it had to be very disappointing!

COCatMama
03-20-2003, 12:20 AM
stuff happens, I was pretty upset at the time but I'm okay now. thanks merry